What todo with misc parts?

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff left over from a 09 xp part out. I am getting tired of it sitting in my garage. But know it must have some value. Any ideas on what todo besides post in classifieds?

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have the S module? And is it straight? I may be interested.

Thanks

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it the peice that the a-arms mount to? If so I sold that. I have the pyramid, chain case, seat, brake system, electrical, fuel and oil tank, headlight assembly, handle bars, extrovert drivers on jackshaft, polaris primary machined to fit a 800r, some rear susp parts, probably more that I am missing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a list of your parts on the classifieds in here you will sell them. That primary will sell fast!

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have. Thats how I sold most of it. Its the last few things that are left over. There was lots of peices on those mofo's lol. I am going to go quiz the salvage place in town and see if he will give me a few hundred for it and get it out of my garage. I know the computer and key alone are worth a few hundred alone.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post up a big list here and on kijiji. Most of the stuff will move. Usually when I just have the little BS stuff left I say it's free just pay shipping or come pick it up.

Top Bottom