What to get the GF for her Bday?

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to pass of 17 as the new 21..... Judge didn't buy it....

Next time get her on tape that she consents... or make her sign a contract
you'll have no problems with the law then.....

Stick around you might learn a thing or two from the pros LOL

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my 24th bday is this weekend, and although my bf and I have been together for 5+ years we don't really go all-out for our bdays anymore. but this year he bought my flight and gave me a whack of spending money to go to Florida for 9 days next week to hang out with my best friend, my mom and my aunts and cousins and go to a Lady Gaga concert in Tampa.. very thoughtful of him I though..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
well my 24th bday is this weekend, and although my bf and I have been together for 5+ years we don't really go all-out for our bdays anymore. but this year he bought my flight and gave me a whack of spending money to go to Florida for 9 days next week to hang out with my best friend, my mom and my aunts and cousins and go to a Lady Gaga concert in Tampa.. very thoughtful of him I though..

Obviously for the betterment of the male species we must off Boyd.....

between the lush gifts and strict manscaping regiment he's making the rest of us look bad...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Huh, my wifes b-day is this Sunday too.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh, my wifes b-day is this Sunday too

go with the dick in a box i think she will like it, after all you gave her the balls in the purse for a wedding gift.:d:d:beer::beer:

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I decided to get her a photo printer since hers busted. And a second monitor so she can edit her pictures and watch movies.

Top Bottom