What to do

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1669.JPG IMG_1670.jpg

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes man you got to come.... Got to see what you can do!!i want to see you go ass over tea kettle at some point... LoL

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I guess there be three of us to keep you company at your trailer, but we're gonna ride too because our quads run.
Bahahahaha

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I guess there be three of us to keep you company at your trailer, but we're gonna ride too because our quads run.
Bahahahaha

LOL that's funny!!!! But I think this trip I'll be keeping you company on the sand..... you're more than welcome to come visit me at the trailer! Now are you going to be camping in the back 9 again? You know you can make it to where we camp A. Man up!!!!!!!! Is mark coming to?

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're just coming out for Saturday. Well be there at 9am, leaving at dinner. Best we can do.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sad to say the quad is not ready i don't know why it's not but apparently it is not ready!!! so i'm out of this trip :(

what do you think dose this not look done???

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sad to say the quad is not ready i don't know why it's not but apparently it is not ready!!! so i'm out of this trip :(

it look done to me...

IMG_1678.JPG

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Join the club man. My guy and I had a argument last Friday about how long it is taking and he hung up on me. I don't know if I'll ever see my motor again... I'm sure I will

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanksgiving is Oct 8, a monday. We will be arriving on the Friday morning and heading out Monday afternoon. The season ender. 5 riders confirmed, two of em do stupid human tricks! Are ya going to bring the Honda out Looney? Sorry didnt make it over, after-shift all i wanted to do was eat and sleep.
In recent light of KFX's build we are also sadly backing out for this weekend. Im sure it will be worth the wait, that dude is one wicked fabricator. Cant wait to see the finished product.

Last edited:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm going to be working thanksgiving :( i'm not going to get a ride in before winter.. so i'll see you all maylong weekend next year!!!!

looneyrod27

Reaction score
The Honda engine is finally together, now to finish off some other projects and winterization of my house and horse ranch. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks ill mount the engine and make er smoke. Soon as i get it to run ill take the motor out and finish gusseting the frame and reinforcing. She should be ready to rock for may long.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing that nobody hasn't wrote on sport atv in the last two weeks just want to say.

I once knew a lead with balls of brass balls of brass he had he banged them together they made a claim and sparks come flying out of his ass

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent been on the site in a while so i figured id stop by and have a look. All i can say is holy crap!!! this thing should be a handful!

Top Bottom