What Sledin Mags Do You Read?

Covey

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
What mags do you read?
The reason I am asking is: We have recently designed a new single place sled deck. We call it the So-Low Deck, it is very different than anything else out there making it a little hard to sell because most people don't even know that this product exists. I was thinking I should put some adds in a couple different magazines, maybe even put an add on some websites. So lets hear it, where do you think would be some good places to advertise?
Thanks in advance.

-Caleb

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read Sno west mag only because I have a free subscription to it, if I didnt have that I do all my reasearch online. I've seen youre loader and its an awesome piece of kit, I made a similar one out of wood a couple years ago but found it annoying with my bad back so I bought a deck. If I was in the market again for a single loader yours would be the one.

I would start with threads on all the snowmobile sites and go from there, since snowest went full paid membership I'm sure they would want top dollar for any advertizing space.....just syaing.

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
I read Whiteout.. This Magazine ROCKS... :beer:

DSCN0147.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
post it up in here 10x the audience online as opposed to print...

also Kijiji in the sled section....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x3 for Whiteout Mag!! Awesome publication! Forums would be your best bet in my opinion. Research all the potential forums out there and advertise .

NIDAHOBOONDOCKER

Reaction score
I like Snotech, Whiteout Magazine is fun to read and with the online issue all for free why not (but then again I am a bit biased). Honestly, forums and smaller print would work good for you, even a nickel nik or moneysaver type ad with a picture. Any way you can get the word out without spending big $. Lastly, word of mouth is HUGE, so you can place an ad but you really need to look at who is behind the ad? Would that person you are dealing with recommend your product to others? Is he/she in the sport? Do they currently ride and know trends in the market, who is looking for what etc.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snotech I have a pile of them about 3 feet high anybody want them :eek:

I would take them for my dad. He would read them all again and keep them for 20 years. Last time I was snooping in his garage I found stacks of old dirtwheels and a playboy with Cheryl Tiegs. I would love to sneak over to his place and drop a stack on his workbench.

I like snowtech and bought the old-man a subscription for a stocking stuffer. I also get snowest, but only because it is free. I woundn't buy it, as there is rarely new information and I prefer tech over destination info.

All4Traction

Reaction score
SnowTech is the only magazine I've found that has useful information. Seems like all the other Sleddin magazines I've read just tell us about stuff we already know, and just have company adds

Top Bottom