What skis would you use on the ProClimbs?

Mark P

Reaction score
I've got a new ProClimb coming and one of the things I hear is that it feels front heavy in the deep. I was thinking of getting a set of Powder Pro skis for that. Is this a good idea or is there another suggestion?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put slydogs on mine for this year. A lot of guys seem to think they worked well for them. Time will tell I guess.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried simmons? I'm guessing they will be really aggressive like they were on a Rev. I had sly dogs on my 09 M8 and really liked them.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What carbides are best for the powder pros?
I run the powder pros on my M1100T, and use the standard wear bars (no carbide). But, if I was trail riding the machine, I would use 4" carbides. You will like the PP's on the proclimb chassis, they work very well.

LMNB

Reaction score
I have a set of simmins gen 1 on mine but haven't had much of a chance to try them out other than just around the yard. Time will tell I guess. Hope to hit Valemount mid December for first trip of the season.

geotirsledder

Reaction score
Website
www.geotir.com
I installed Powder Pros and my 2012 M1100T. I got the narrowing kit -arms as well. I think they are going to be much better. Oe thing I have noted on the hard pack is that the Powder Pros have a very high final flange and a deep keel. The deep keel allows the sled to fall over more aeasily and it stops on the top flange - gives a good sweet spot to balance the sled on its side. Can't wait to ge to the mountains to try it it out.

They were also easy to install.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MODS are going on mine this year. Everyone that I have spoken with who has them, can't praise them enuff.

got mine from Deano at MADMOTORSPORTS

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mods are what its at. gonna take em off my old sled and try them on the new

k.p

Reaction score
I've got a new ProClimb coming and one of the things I hear is that it feels front heavy in the deep. I was thinking of getting a set of Powder Pro skis for that. Is this a good idea or is there another suggestion?

I use the Powder Pro, and i can say they are much much much better than the original ones. The sled floats better and most of all the steering is way better. My advise is to also tighten up the front damper to maximum in the skid, that way the front end lifts up alot more.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what width of ski were you guys going to? 7"? 8"? i had the stock pilot 6.9 on my rev and thought that width worked well,

thekrust

Reaction score
I like the look of the Simmons Gen 3's. 8" wide and that concave bottom, should work good.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the Simmons Gen 3's. 8" wide and that concave bottom, should work good.

Looked at those too but the are a couple pounds heavier each than stock. Every I talk to says powder pro's

Top Bottom