What other hobbies has everyone got?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Keep busy scrapbooking all family photo's, and there are a lot of quadding pages.
Videos of family and fun things. like camping/quadding, and there is a lot of footage.

watching soccer all year .
playing with the dogs.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Photography as well.
Sportbike (racing)
Wasting money
Custom Painting (cars, motorcycles, sleds)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would imagine your canon is slightly higher priced than my sony.

Staff deal is what made the deal... Regular the T2i was 950, but I got mine for just a hair under 1000 bucks including 2 lenses (18-55mm, 55-250mm), and a 16gb class 10 card.

Its almost stupid how cheap I got my tripod for.... regular 129.99, staff 8.80. So I hooked myself with that, and a 24 dollar case that is regular 49. :d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staff deal is what made the deal... Regular the T2i was 950, but I got mine for just a hair under 1000 bucks including 2 lenses (18-55mm, 55-250mm), and a 16gb class 10 card.

Its almost stupid how cheap I got my tripod for.... regular 129.99, staff 8.80. So I hooked myself with that, and a 24 dollar case that is regular 49. :d

WOW that seems like it could be as high priced as quadding. oh well its a hobby so I guess it doesnt matter what it cost. I just like something simple for easy quick shots and a little video cause I don't use it a ton. Seems like Im usually right in the midst of the action so usually forget to take pictures

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that seems like it could be as high priced as quadding. oh well its a hobby so I guess it doesnt matter what it cost. I just like something simple for easy quick shots and a little video cause I don't use it a ton. Seems like Im usually right in the midst of the action so usually forget to take pictures

That's happened to me too many times, as well as forgetting to bring a camera on multiple trips.

This time I'm going prepaired!! :d

I actually wasn't too into photography until I got the job in Camera sales, then it took a month before I decided to take the plunge, now I'm glad I did!!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you send me pics of your trains?!? Not kiddiing. Our son can spend hours and hours playing with his train set. He has a definite passion especially for the polar express types.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Malibumama watch the listings in the paper or maybe contact Wholesale Hobby to see when the toy and train show and sale will be taking place at the Airport measeum. We just happened to be by Kingsway one day and saw a sign for Toy sale and train show so we stopped in....man they had trains set-up and running and tons of diecast ....everything imaginable from tractors, cars , trucks, trains, dinky toys etc. was pretty cool and to see some of the layouts those people come up with is pretty cool....

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Praising the riding style of Maxwell......

I heard he taught Chuck Norris how to ride....

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
can you send me pics of your trains?!? Not kiddiing. Our son can spend hours and hours playing with his train set. He has a definite passion especially for the polar express types.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

They are put away for now,,,It isnt a big setup by no means and just''H.O. Scale.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Malibumama watch the listings in the paper or maybe contact Wholesale Hobby to see when the toy and train show and sale will be taking place at the Airport measeum. We just happened to be by Kingsway one day and saw a sign for Toy sale and train show so we stopped in....man they had trains set-up and running and tons of diecast ....everything imaginable from tractors, cars , trucks, trains, dinky toys etc. was pretty cool and to see some of the layouts those people come up with is pretty cool....

I used to have it take up half my basement,,,but it apparently interfeered with Katies stupid elliptical POS,,,,i had mountains ,,bridges..houses ,farms.al sorts of cool stuff,,,but shes gone now so,,,,,,might have to get back on setting it up,,,love being the drunk engineer,,,LMAO

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides sledding I do the following in no particular order:
-hunt
-work out at the gym and run
-quadding
-motocross
-diesel truck tinkering
-work
-target shooting (trying to get more into this, its fun:))

Too many hobbies and not enough time seems to be my problem.

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowboarding, Fishing, Video games every now and then, coin collecting, and a patron of the adult arts.
AND I snipe pop cans with my 22.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that hunting is a great past time I'd like to do again. Same with just shooting in general. I got a .22, 222, and a 280.

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
back on hobbies
just got some fish
sled
rc boat
boating
rc toys
snow and mud

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than Motorcycles,dirtbikes and mountain biking this sucks up the remainder of my time

Attachments

• IMG_0993_1.jpg
    IMG_0993_1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 61

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some of my time spent
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muO8OsAWAJk[/media]