What other hobbies has everyone got?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amateur chauffeur (2 teenagers)
Building things (new house on ongoing)
Time at the cabin (last few years project)
Photography (also in the Canon camp)

And in the little alone time I get, sitting high up in a tree watching all the tasty creatures walk by. Then practicing using my smoker for all the slow tasty creatures that stop in front of my pointy arrow.:d

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I like to geek out with trains in my spare time,,,if i am not Quading ,Sledding ,or camping,or house chores,,,

can you send me pics of your trains?!? Not kiddiing. Our son can spend hours and hours playing with his train set. He has a definite passion especially for the polar express types.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats with all these canons? lol

I agree. I have a sony DSC-W70 and it seems to do all I could want it to do. nice little camera to haul around on ATV trips and to the field. Never had a problem with it yet.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats with all these canons? lol

I used to be in camera sales. Overall, I liked the Canon more, and the T2i seemed to fit the bill. And I got it on staff deal. :d Along with a class 10 16gb card and 55-250 lens and case. In the shoot-outs, all around, the T2i was better than the D-3100

I agree. I have a sony DSC-W70 and it seems to do all I could want it to do. nice little camera to haul around on ATV trips and to the field. Never had a problem with it yet.

I know what you mean, my mom has a Canon SX10IS, so its a little bulkier than your average point and shoot, but it's a little more durable on quad trips. I'm still bringing my SLR to capture some good videos of quads rippin' through some skeg, just gonna keep it farther away from the mud on a tripod with it zoomed in a little, lol.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be in camera sales. Overall, I liked the Canon more, and the T2i seemed to fit the bill. And I got it on staff deal. :d Along with a class 10 16gb card and 55-250 lens and case. In the shoot-outs, all around, the T2i was better than the D-3100

I know what you mean, my mom has a Canon SX10IS, so its a little bulkier than your average point and shoot, but it's a little more durable on quad trips. I'm still bringing my SLR to capture some good videos of quads rippin' through some skeg, just gonna keep it farther away from the mud on a tripod with it zoomed in a little, lol.

I would imagine your canon is slightly higher priced than my sony.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I quilt, cross stich, wire jewlery, take pictures of anything and every thing especially my dogs they are very good models. summer time i quad, camp, fish, drink, play in rivers, make mountian pies for everyone, crash quad witch leads to fixing quad. in winter i sled work at A.S.E for no pay, take my grandma shopping, i use to dance

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the testing department for Lazy Boy and panasonic. I also work for Orville redenbacher's in quality control. When i can find time I work on my right arm to mouth coordination. These are some of my hobbies when I not working for the russian gov't.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weddings, kids, portraits, sledding movie stuff (Sledbetties & Thunderstruck). It's a hobby that pays occasionally...

If you ever need a helper im avaliable for free. I want to learn more lol.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you ive got the book understanding exposure and just learning to use my camerea in manual ive only had it a few months.

Exposure is everything... Nail that, sharp focus and good composition techniques and you are rollin'!!

Thanks Medler- yes, I drink whiskey: it helps the creative process ;)

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wowsers... where to begin..

hunt, fish, hunt, fish, hunt fish etc etc..

camping, quadding, fam time, taxidermy

coach hockey ( bantam level )

prolly a million more, but these rank right up there..

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad
Truck
Mud
Remote Controlled Truck with a few things done to it.

Top Bottom