What new springs and shocks to buy for 2012 pro

radar09

Reaction score
I am looking for somewhere in Grande Prairie or Edmonton who can set me up with a new set of shocks for my 2012 Pro 800.
Any suggestions who I should go to?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd beat up the stock ones, then when there pooched, go buy a set of exits.

radar09

Reaction score
The problem with mine is that they are super stiff! I am only 140lbs and I've been riding in Kakwa area with 50km of trail and it beats the sh*t out of me and handles like crap. Very hard to lay over and carve. Everyone said how nimble they are, I'm not finding that at all with mine. My 2001 800 RMK was way easier to ride than this.
Rear spring is at lightest setting, front ski springs are left at factory setting.

Any other suggestions before I spend a bunch of money on new fox shocks?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with mine is that they are super stiff! I am only 140lbs and I've been riding in Kakwa area with 50km of trail and it beats the sh*t out of me and handles like crap. Very hard to lay over and carve. Everyone said how nimble they are, I'm not finding that at all with mine. My 2001 800 RMK was way easier to ride than this.
Rear spring is at lightest setting, front ski springs are left at factory setting.

Any other suggestions before I spend a bunch of money on new fox shocks?

I believe you can have them revalved and sprung for your weight and riding style.Not sure where you would get the work done though.

Top Bottom