What Mods To Do

Fishmen D

Reaction score
Hey guys i have just bought a 2009 rmk 700 and my question is what mods could i do to get the most HP out of my sled without a turbo? I am to believe that right now my sled has around 140 HP and i would like to boost that by about 20 or 30 more.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bigbore, pipe/can (aftermarket can doesn't help performance, just loses weight), and maybe some spray ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmen D

Reaction score
whoops my bad put it under wrong forum but if you know anything it could be usefull

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
pipe, can, reeds maybe. changing your gearing dont help with hp, but you sure feel a difference. i wouldnt go to crazy my cousin has the same sled as yours with slp pipe and can, he says he barely noticed a difference. you can get most places with that 700 anyway, if you want tons of horsepower id go with a big bore. slp make a 777kit

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the amount of money you would dump into that old 700 why not just sell it and get an 800? The only way your gonna get another 30hp outta that thing with out putting thousands into it is spray.

framtam

Reaction score
What problems do ppl run into with adding 'spray' to a stock set-up? You don't just hook up a bottle and go, do you?
With the amount of money you would dump into that old 700 why not just sell it and get an 800? The only way your gonna get another 30hp outta that thing with out putting thousands into it is spray.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What problems do ppl run into with adding 'spray' to a stock set-up? You don't just hook up a bottle and go, do you?

Detonation is what you want to avoid with spray. I run 25% Av gas in a tank of premium is i was to use my nitrous. Also if you spray for more than 15 or 20 seconds you can crack your jugs.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may still have 3 or 4 sets of crank shop twins brand new in the box kicking around, porting,cheater head,reeds lots of goodies for that old girl. Pm or call me if your interested. 780 986 6370

Deano

Last edited:
Top Bottom