what kind of trailer do i need?

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a good deal on a trailer.

would be used to haul my RZR XP as well as a sled or two in the winter.

dont need anything extreme like an enclosed trailer, i was thinking a flat deck.

How big would you recommend? my RZR is 9 feet long and 64 inches wide. the trailer doesnt necessarily have to hold two sled, as its more for the RZR.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the triton 12foot aluminum trailers from martin motorsports are AWESOME. we haul a razor, 2-3 quads, 3 sleds on it alll the time.

you can jam a race quad in the front and 2 fullsize quads in the back. or a razor and a quad, 2 sleds and split them and drive one in the back between them. the 12' length opens up alot of options when it comes to flatdeck 2 place trailers.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw on kijiji sch trailer in barrhead is has pretty good prices on trailers. 12' 2 place sled trailer was $2200.00 with no GST. Full aluminum with ramp.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the triton 12foot aluminum trailers from martin motorsports are AWESOME. we haul a razor, 2-3 quads, 3 sleds on it alll the time.

you can jam a race quad in the front and 2 fullsize quads in the back. or a razor and a quad, 2 sleds and split them and drive one in the back between them. the 12' length opens up alot of options when it comes to flatdeck 2 place trailers.

X2. I bought an aluminum Triton 12' when they had a big sale on them a few years ago. I paid just over $2200 for it then, and saw earlier this year they were selling the EXACT trailer for $1700 plus tax. Came with 15" wheels, 6' ramp that stores underneath, and screw down steel ski clamps.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Dyson in stony they could probably hook you up.

Top Bottom