what kind of skis

1968chevy

Reaction score
I have had simmons skiis for the last 11 years on every sled owned and still have the original set on my millenium sled. I like them the best but thats my opinion:d

907Riders.com

Reaction score
Website
www.907riders.com
Sometimes I wonder if people are just riding trails with their M's. In a ski, I want flotation and a ski that can cut into a hill to hold a sidehill. If you want a sled to steer nice on the trail, you're on the wrong chassis IMO. The stock ski's are garbage, but I haven't heard enough feedback about aftermarket ski's ON THE MOUNTAIN. Sort of leaning toward Powder Pro's or MODS so far for next summer. Not so sure on the Hounds yet.

Powder Pro's are the best in my opinion.. I wouldn't run anything else..

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if people are just riding trails with their M's. In a ski, I want flotation and a ski that can cut into a hill to hold a sidehill. If you want a sled to steer nice on the trail, you're on the wrong chassis IMO. The stock ski's are garbage, but I haven't heard enough feedback about aftermarket ski's ON THE MOUNTAIN. Sort of leaning toward Powder Pro's or MODS so far for next summer. Not so sure on the Hounds yet.

Powder Pros or MODS work very well on the M-chassis. Simmons Gen 1 and earlier Slydogs didn't do much for the sled in powder snow (for me, anyway). Stock skis are ok, but don't do anything exceptionally well. My advice is this: Try to ride various skis - what "works" for some, doesn't work for others. I only tolerate the trail long enough to get into the alpine, and don't ride the sleds in Alberta. Not a fan of spring riding, either.

Top Bottom