What I've been up to this season?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I've had a few calls and emails asking where I've been this season, and to answer that...you can click on this link to see the progress I've been making on my 55 Chev hotrod build I am in the midst of. This is a complete frame off restoration that I am hoping to complete by summer and trust this will take somewhere in the area of 400 hours to complete.

The entire car is being redone with a powder coated and engineered 4 link chassis, fresh frame off body and paint (black and white theme), 1000hp drive train, and a newly updated interior. It's costly...but it's gonna be some wicked come summer time! :)

Here's a little video of an identical engine making power on the dyno.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-u7tSaNcg&feature=player_embedded#![/YT]

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well that should smoke some tires. Thanks for the post Glad your busy doing something with your time. Miss your videos but we are all sure you will have some pics for us to look at.

Thanks

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet....thats gonna be a sick ride GasCan....I especially loved the third pull with the race fuel! Gotta love that kinda power! Being in a Dyno room is like being in a delivery room havin a baby! I kinda laughed when you were reading off the dyno results with the race fuel....sounded like your voice was crackin up !!!! LOL...gotta a reson to thou....super nice...can hardly wait to see the end result....thats gonna be one of the sweetest 55's runnin Alberta! Fantastic job so far! Good on ya man!....and thanks for sharin!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the old saying ? Injection is nice, but I'd rather be BLOWN !!!

Nice ride man

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome build sent you some rep for that. When will it be done?

Top Bottom