Reaction score
how about 6 seconds

Attachments

• P6270187.jpg
    P6270187.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 108

Rescue Pilot

Reaction score
HA ! Too funny, my first car was a Pinto, it had the 1600 CC engine, poor little car was hit on every panel BUT the rear, ...as they tended to blow up in a rear end collision. Great Car. Did a huge brake stand - smoke show in front of the high school one day...just like the guys with the trans Ams and Mustangs, only all my smoke was from engine oil burning...

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the kid's first muscle car....well dad powered, is that considered muscle? LOL

1957 Radio flyer wagon
custom Alum frame
4-link rear with custom coilovers
IFS with custom alum A-Arms/coilovers
Alum racing seat
Alum go-kart rims/slicks
B&M shift handle (where dad pulls from lol)
custom Neon lights
lic plate "FIRST RIDE"

gage_and_wagon[1].jpg

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to say a 87 Buick GNX......I had a few Grand Nationals but I would have to say the GNX would work......also would like a 69 RS/SS Camaro in a hard top but would take a rag.......big block or a custom EFI twin turbo big block would work to!

They had an absolute beauty grand national at the Las Vegas barett jackson auction in 09. It had something like 18000 original miles on it and everything was original even the stock rubber. I think they were asking $80000 american for it. It wasn't on the auction block, but it was part of the private sales in the show room at mandalay bay and I do believe someone bought it, lucky ba$tards:d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1980 z28 4 sp t top work in progress..

great car! I had a red on fully load air induction, t-roofs, craig ss wheels. I miss that car! had to sell it in 1991 when our second daughter was born. Not a very good family car :)

noturn

Reaction score
Some sweet rides on here, thought I would post one of my fav's, 1967 Chevelle SS with a done-up 427/4sp.muncie, also have a spot for the GTX's (hopefully someday). Will have it out for some of the carshows/cruises with it this summer. If there is any more going on drop me a pm or post them.

Cheers,:beer: Mike.

Attachments

• car black 8 x 10_edited-1.jpg
    car black 8 x 10_edited-1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 78

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some sweet rides on here, thought I would post one of my fav's, 1967 Chevelle SS with a done-up 427/4sp.muncie, also have a spot for the GTX's (hopefully someday). Will have it out for some of the carshows/cruises with it this summer. If there is any more going on drop me a pm or post them.

Cheers,:beer: Mike.

sweet car

Top Bottom