What is wrong with some sledders??????

• Thread starter ASEMotorsportsTyler
  • Start date

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL needed to vent guys.........So we have decided to have a bit of a pre-season sale on some 2012 proclimbs for thoses who didnt snowcheck so I went a posted a ad on KIJIJI.

Here is a response I recieved this morning:

"wow sounds like a desperate cat dealer selling a substandard junk sled. Nice try cat. Etec will outclimb it at 3/4 throttle. you dont see skidoo having preseason sales, they have confidence in there product. Cant wait to crush a cat in the hills. Hold on to your hat Cat dealers, skidoo's got a gem coming for 2013"

From this response i have concluded a few things:

#1 There is a good chance this guy cant ride.
#2 He most likley doesnt even own a sled
#3 For sure was a bully In High School with 0 friends now
#4 HAS NO IDEAD WHY WE ALL SLED!!! it isnt to see who's better its cause we all love the sport doesnt matter what you ride were all there for that epic day with 4ft of un-touched pow on a crystal blue clear sky'd morning!!!!

Anyways thanks for reading just needed to have my morning VENT! lol

Cheers
Tyler :beer:

if you were a true salesman you would ask him what colour does he prefer and when will he pick his new Cat up :cool:

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guy sounds like an idiot. even though ive always been a doo guy, its good to see the other brands stepping up cause it creates more options for riders and more competition. I was especially happy to see the new kitty cat come out this year and breach the factory turbo mountain sled market. should be interesting to see what happens with the rest of the brands in the next two years!
I totally agree, I was happy to hear that cat was stepping up the game a bit. Means that the brand of sled that you choose to ride will also have to step it up to keep up, which means more changes... step in the right direction. lighter,faster,stronger

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
LOL needed to vent guys.........So we have decided to have a bit of a pre-season sale on some 2012 proclimbs for thoses who didnt snowcheck so I went a posted a ad on KIJIJI.

"wow sounds like a desperate cat dealer selling a substandard junk sled. Nice try cat. Etec will outclimb it at 3/4 throttle. you dont see skidoo having preseason sales, they have confidence in there product. Cant wait to crush a cat in the hills. Hold on to your hat Cat dealers, skidoo's got a gem coming for 2013"

#4 HAS NO IDEAD WHY WE ALL SLED!!! it isnt to see who's better its cause we all love the sport doesnt matter what you ride were all there for that epic day with 4ft of un-touched pow on a crystal blue clear sky'd morning!!!!

Cheers

5. Theres a good chance I am friends with that guy! lol j/k

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers
Don't be upset Tyler, it's just a doo troll trying to keep peeps from buying REAL performance sleds. Just remember they can only stab you in the back when they are behind you!

Richadge

Reaction score

That right there shows some insecurities. Remember the saying: "If you can't make yourself look good, make someone else look bad".

A little bantering between brands can be humorous and healthy, but this cries out for help! I bet he (i'm assuming its a guy) probably goes home and kicks his dog too when he has a bad day.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I've come to expect to read that crap in youtube comments, but trolling a kijiji ad? That's a new low.

That's it, time to board up the interwebz. Nothing good to be found there anymore.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don't think it would be a Doo dealer principal. Most dealers are to busy to be lurking on Kijiji waiting to slam the competition. Probably a snot nosed 20 year old who's full of himself.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta love people eh :p
give ya $4000 for that sled ;)
have you heard the date when the M8 50th ones are going to arrive getting a little impatient waiting for dads to arrive :p

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers
You think thats bad there are people on here that think their stock 09 10 11 12 sled will out climb my 1997 wedge.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think thats bad there are people on here that think their stock 09 10 11 12 sled will out climb my 1997 wedge.

Yeah no kidding. These guys that take the governor off their 120's to outclimb your wedge are totally not stock.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My response is thats its been a long summer and this is the time of year when all sledders are getting a little crazy, and only thinking of one four letter word...SNOW!

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

gotta love people eh :p
give ya $4000 for that sled ;)
have you heard the date when the M8 50th ones are going to arrive getting a little impatient waiting for dads to arrive :p

The 50th are suppost to ship mid October!

Cheers
Tyler

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i think you stand a better chance with this wedge kevin

wedge.jpg

Top Bottom