what is this worth??

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a 2008 xp with 1300 miles ,hit a tree and busted this e mod in the front as well as the bars.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could part it out and sell me the rear suspension...

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hold of Rusty or showtime on here both may be interested.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2400 cash, will be in calgary this week sometime, cash, but want more pictures of damage area

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is two xps in brooks forsale at 5200 dollars or best offer, no damage with less than 1000 miles, the e modeme is a labor intense job that engine removal is needed, not sure what is wrong with the stering post, but a few hrs for sure and parts, let me know a price, before tuesday

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is two xps in brooks forsale at 5200 dollars or best offer, no damage with less than 1000 miles, the e modeme is a labor intense job that engine removal is needed, not sure what is wrong with the stering post, but a few hrs for sure and parts, let me know a price, before tuesday

I do have insurance so if the damage is that extensive i will make a claim,was just trying to give someone that is mechanical a decent deal on a sled that they can put some work into and have a good sled .I am not that mechanical and because I wanted to ride this week went and bought a new sled.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no problem, i run darrels suspension as well, and was looking for a second one for the etec

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I woulkd go through insurance, its only wrth 7 with it in good condition, if there is insurance on it I would use it, its a huge job to fix, the labour alone will be very high!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the sled insured, its a no brainer...they are either going to have it fixed to %100 or they are going to pay you out the average retail they are currently selling for if its going to cost to much to have fixed.

Personally, have it fixed, or even if they write it off, buy it back and sell the baker set up and part out the rest.

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you have the sled insured, its a no brainer...they are either going to have it fixed to %100 or they are going to pay you out the average retail they are currently selling for if its going to cost to much to have fixed.

Personally, have it fixed, or even if they write it off, buy it back and sell the baker set up and part out the rest.

Thanks,adjuster looked at it and deemed it a write off...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you going to buy it back, if not can you pm me the ins company, thanks

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

any info on these 2? lookin for another and cant find any deals like that

Top Bottom