What is the weight of the T3 's

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how doo u guys want to see it weighed?

Full fuel and oil with no accessories?

With my linq jerry full and a 15 pak in the tunnel bag? Rider with full gear and backpack full of supplies? Covered in snow??

I'm callin buddy for the scale...

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

With my linq jerry full and a 15 pak in the tunnel bag? Rider with full gear and backpack full of supplies? Covered in snow??

full of fuel, gas, oil, coolant

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just hung up the phone with him he says no prob. It is very accurate, used for loading seacans to ship... I won't be available to doo it til first of next week... :thesuspenseiskillingyou:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still cant believe these things have been out this long and we still dont have a weight. Crazy

Reaction score

I would like to see a dry weight? Wonder how it compares to the BRP claimed weight......

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dry weight, want to see if BRP was full of chit on it weighing the same as the X model.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dry weight, want to see if BRP was full of chit on it weighing the same as the X model.

their claimed weights are always lower than actual, so why would this year be any different

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we were past this light weight thing? Go ride a 2008 Summit for a day and see how you feel compared to a 2013-. There is as much as 40 pounds difference between the 2 and the heavy sled is the one you'll want to ride. I feel life we all know this already. The T3 is probably a little heavier than the X. Who even cares? 🐇🐁🐢

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we were past this light weight thing? Go ride a 2008 Summit for a day and see how you feel compared to a 2013-. There is as much as 40 pounds difference between the 2 and the heavy sled is the one you'll want to ride. I feel life we all know this already. The T3 is probably a little heavier than the X. Who even cares? 

people who dont own one, people who dont ride often, and other brand owners are the only ones who really care lol. anyone who gets out alot during the season and just rides the thing how it comes out of the box just doesnt give a fawk. like me!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I pick up my T3 174 on Tuesday. It will have some gas/oil in it and it will be full of coolant. I will fill it up with cheap Alberta gas and go to the self-weigh scale. I will weigh my truck with the sled on it and just for you curious dudes, I will back the sled off and weigh the truck again. Then load it up and bring it home. It will be ready to ride and the serious can doo the math subtracting the gas, the oil, and the coolant.

I will take it to the scale at Sparwood on the way home and see how the weight compares to the Alberta scale and when I get it the way I want it (mild steel runners, sway bar out, wrap on, HD rear bumper, etc. etc) I will go back to the Sparwood scale and weigh it once again.

I will doo all this for all the guys who are wondering. Whether you have one, dream of one, or don't give a chit I will post the numbers.

Top Bottom