what is the snow like around boyle

sled

Reaction score
Going to skeleton lake next weekend,woundering if anyone knows how much snow there is and when the last snow fall happen in that area.:Snowmobile1:

steveo

Reaction score
i was out ther 2 weeks ago and the snow was ok..... not great.about 14 inches in the ditches....... just enough snow to cover the big a@s rock that twisted my trailing arm and bent my shock, bent upper and l;ower arm assembly...... and oh yea the clutch cover that i found that flew about 15 feet away.... but a good ride.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode at Chump lake last weekend, pics in the "weekend ride" post under general section. Put my probe down in the trees and there was 40 cm. No complaints here, had a great ride.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode at Chump lake last weekend, pics in the "weekend ride" post under general section. Put my probe down in the trees and there was 40 cm. No complaints here, had a great ride.

Are you putting any pics in the photo gallery?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from riding the long lake area with the family today, about 3" fresh. Open areas a bit wind blown but very rideable. Should be the same at Skeleton,about 16" in the bush.

700WFO

Reaction score
Have been up to Skeleton & North Buck Lake several times already this year and conditions are great. Some of the more traveled trails are a bit whooped out, but get into the hills north and east and its great riding! Good cornices from the past wind storms make for some extra fun.

Top Bottom