What is the best thing you ever ate??

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh you mean food wise! Then staying on the side of clean conversation,
Filet mignon done montreal style, that is cracked pepper pounded in done rare with a dollop of hollandais sauce served with butter and garlic mushrooms. ( we do this out camping! I know just sick eh?)

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forget the Text
it-s-not-like-you-have-the-pussy-or-anything-OK_trollcat.jpg

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grilled fresh tuna steak medium rare with wild mushroom sauce and a Berry soup for dessert. At a little restaurant in Strasbourg France.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best thing I ever ate was in San Francisco at a nice restaurant facing the bay, some kind of salmon dish (I am not a fan of salmon) that was sliced in the middle and filled with sea food, like shrimp and crab....absolutely amazing......also the bread bow filled with clam chowder there is good too!!!

But this may not mean anything, just yesterday I had a Mozza burger from A&W the rocked !!!!!!! I am simple!!!!!:beer::beer::d

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had alligator in new Orleans. That was awesome food.

sent from my android

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was a Mexican Cantina in Vegas next to Planet Hollywood hotel. They had the best food I ever had, they were there for 2 yrs, and the 3rd yr I went back they were gone :(
Next best to that, was a fish resteraunt, when phase3 of W.E.M. first opened and I had grilled shark :drool:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bacon wrapped shrimp from Pappadeaux's. 4 monster shrimp stuffed with crab, cheese, and a jalapeno slice, wrapped in bacon and served on a bed of dirty rice....mmmmmmm, bacon. A real close second would be my mom's chicken neptune.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Filet mignon at the cattle baron here in calgay love eating there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't had the best meal yet. But pretty sure it will be Garlic shrimp at Mear lake with Fernie snow when OOC cancels out. ;):d:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm thinking I gotta be. I was the 1st with the right answer, just a day to early. Gotta proof read these threads I guess.:)

I was thinking an aperitif of garlic jumbo prawns, go for a rip; then a tenderloin stirfry or heated lobster with butter and top that off with a pineapple upside down cake with carmel/chocolate sauce.

For an ambassador of your calibre, we could make it happen....:d:d:d

matm8snopro

Reaction score
Fresh elk tenderlion with peppercorn sauce at elk camp with bbq'd potatoes and onions covered in butter....I'm hungry.....

Top Bottom