What is the best sounding can for a XP?

lk115891

Reaction score
I put a BMP full velocity can on my 2011 etec. Sounds great also, real Throaty sound. I Bought it from Cory Micku at Reveloution Performance Group. He is good to deal with and give lots of insight on his products.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have not bought a new can. I was at Specialty Sleds and all they want to sell me is there own can that they make. It wouldnt be to bad but I want to hear one first. I was going to buy a Dynoport but they didnt have any in stock. What does TSS stand for? I have not heard of them.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I bought a Specialty Sleds can. It sounds better at an Idle so I cant wait to hear what it sounds like opened up.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So which can is the quietest? I have the Carbon Fibre can that is 4 lbs. and just rips It is quiet at idle but has a healthy bark when the RAVEs open. I have a new helmet that seems to echo around my ears. So its a new can or another helmet for me. Anyone need a light weight can for a good price? They are $430 new at Recreation Supply. I would have to get the new quiet one first.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta ceramic coated THING can.Quietest can of r crew,but still has a nice rumble.Trade?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So which can is the quietest? I have the Carbon Fibre can that is 4 lbs. and just rips It is quiet at idle but has a healthy bark when the RAVEs open. I have a new helmet that seems to echo around my ears. So its a new can or another helmet for me. Anyone need a light weight can for a good price? They are $430 new at Recreation Supply. I would have to get the new quiet one first.

Stock :)

I've run my stock exhaust on the new sled for almost 200 miles now, ya know, I am starting to like how quiet it is. What the heck am I going to do with this SLP set up!

Yes you need to get rid of that Carbon thing. I heard you two mountains over yesterday.

Top Bottom