What is the best sounding can for a XP?

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys are running for a great sounding can? I have a MBRP and Im not that impressed. What do you guys think?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had an mrbp, sold it and went with the thing,not super loud but sound gooooood.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the thing also has a place for your hot dogger which i thought was cool! i dont know how they sound, was thinking of going that way!:beer:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
hmmmm thing can= crazy loud, my BMP can on my etec sounds pretty good but not very loud and I think I'm a little too young to like quiet cans. Might have to look into the thing cause I know it comes with a cooker built in which is a really cool idea as there is really nowhere to mount one on my sled now.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure what or how old thing can ur talkin about mine isnt loud ,i could handle something a bit louder.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want a can that is loud but not mind blowing load. Where can a person get a Jaws Can?

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone use or hear of Postel Powersports Racing can . I have seen them on Ebay but not to sure how they work.

Sledneck911

Reaction score
i have the small dyno port can on my sled!! sounds great and sheds lots of weight! specialty sleds in edmonton sells dyno port!

Top Bottom