What is the best hotel to stay at in Golden?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Days Inn,nice little lounge too, sled and stuff rental shop right in hotel. Nice and pretty clean with good parking in back!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your looking for a nice place to take the wife,Glenogle Mountain Lodge!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prestige inn. Gave me a sledders rate, nice rooms even better hottub!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Mary's motel when I stay in Golden. 69$ a night and 1 block from the River House, My favorite bar in Canada.

jaredvh

Reaction score
We stayed at the Timber Inn just outside of Golden. Its basically right at the bottom of the road up to Silent Pass. I believe it was $90 per person per night, and that included breakfast and dinner.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prestige for nice fancy place with hot tub, Mary's for drinkin all night, walkin back to the hotel room and a warm bed to stay. Unless you like an oldman bath, marys hot tub isn't for you, lol.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prestige for nice fancy place with hot tub, Mary's for drinkin all night, walkin back to the hotel room and a warm bed to stay. Unless you like an oldman bath, marys hot tub isn't for you, lol.
I wouldn't call the Prestige fancy.... It's standard hotel, nothing special.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
We just stayed at the Best Western it was clean and price was right. Friends of ours always stay at the Rondo it's clean and very reasonable and close to downtown.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timber Inn all the way. Love the cabins. Marian and Reiner are the greatest people to deal with and her home cooking is unreal.
Reiner's drinks are Tastey too haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
The one with the strippers.

Looser. After a day of sledding I've found that the super 8 or days inn have been a great place to crash. I'm usually in golden for the sledding not the partying.

The super 8 you can call them ahead of time and reserve a room and they will leave the key under the mat for you.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at the Timber Inn just outside of Golden. Its basically right at the bottom of the road up to Silent Pass. I believe it was $90 per person per night, and that included breakfast and dinner.

I've never stayed out there but have stopped for a meal after a long day of riding... great people :)

RN

Top Bottom