what is a good sled for a 12 year old?

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea 12 year olds dont have the wieght for a 700, i ride an 800 and im just heavey enough for it
I disagree, my nephew is turnin 13 this month and he's been ridin an xp800 154 all season and he goes everywhere we do, its all in there ability

PolarisRMK700PIPED

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I disagree, my nephew is turnin 13 this month and he's been ridin an xp800 154 all season and he goes everywhere we do, its all in there ability
Yeah its all about riding ability dont matter how much you weigh lol when polarisryder said that im what are you talking about i ride it fine to myself.......yeah its all about riding ability alot of people i know that are my age ride 600-700s and they ride them fine !

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its all about riding ability dont matter how much you weigh lol when he polarisryder said that im what r u talking about i ride it fine to myself.......yeah its all aboutriding abilty alot of ppl i klno that are my age ride 600-700s and they ride them fine !

BIGFOOT is going to have a heart attack when he sees this :D :D :D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barely English !!!!!!!!!!! haha man thats alot more than barely english you can read it fine except 2 words:rolleyes:!!!! and what are pet peeves?

I was referring to some past post's that have appeared on here....now backk on topic! The best way to start off a new rider is to get something small and upgrade as neccesary...you guys can say that you can handle your sled all you want....but it comes down to what this person can handle. I wouldn't START someone new to the sport on anything more than a 600, especially at that age

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the most fugged up thread I've ever read, is this one of those candid camera things.
Buying a sled is like buying shoes and shorts. Dont buy shoes so you can grow into them, BUY shoes that FIT. Buy a sled not by your wieght or your eye color buy a sled you can handle. Some 12 year olds never learn to ride a 500 some 12 year olds are born on a 800. NOW end it.

Top Bottom