What happened to Barrhead motorsports ??

69firebird

Reaction score
Tried calling to find out when my sled would be in , but no answer . tried for three days . Anyone here if they went bust ?:(

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that it means anything but their website is still up. They are a Polaris and Honda dealer.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were supposed to have had a couple of teams for the Battenfelder Rodeo, but no one showed up at all. I guess they packed up their stuff and just disappeared. Another retailer gone tits up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris will transfer your deposit and unit to another dealer. I would contact Polaris and they will most likely have an answer for you.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris showed up on a in Thursday afternoon in August and loaded everything,honda was the next day. I heard they were in trouble last April/may. You had to pay for your parts before they would order them. Polaris had them on a cash only acct. just heard this weekend that some new people are going to reopen it. When I don't know. Defiantly phone Polaris.

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If polaris got the money

And if he has a receipt they will honour his deposit. Had a few customers call up my old employer wanting warranty work on units we didn't install yet they had a receipt as an ex employee was moonlighting in the company truck... A reputable company will save their name being dragged through the mud!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If polaris got the money

Polaris also re-po'd their units so they have this guys $$ and his sled, and they need to part with one or the other. Hopefully it works out, keep us posted. Crappy deal for customers of this Barrhead Motorsports.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Summiteer

If polaris got the money
Don't even say...that would be like getting kicked when you are down

Happened to me spring of 2010 on the RZR4 at the polaris dealership in Wetaskawin. Put down a deposit on a unit that was suppose to be in early May. Come time of the delivery date got a call from the new store manager informing me that the previous manager was pocketing the money and not putting in the orders to Polaris.

Top Bottom