What does the Fox say?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well for FOX sakes...........

I keep my laptop on the kitchen table, and have the TV on in the living room for some background noise.........
Posting away in the Max thread, and I hear this tune in the background :confused:
So I get up and go and look at the boob tube, and guess what??????

The channel that the TV was on, was showing "Glee" and the last song was............................... :rant:

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I keep my laptop on the kitchen table, and have the TV on in the living room for some background noise.........
Posting away in the Max thread, and I hear this tune in the background :confused:

The channel that the TV was on, was showing "Glee" and the last song was............................... :rant:

Now that's funny.

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol....sure. disease carrying cat killing chicken eating puppies

My dad was feeding a bunch at his cabin during the winter. Guess they made a den near by, next summer there was like 10 foxes in the area. They didnt do much other than steal peoples shoes off their decks haha. The cabin that they had their den near found all the shoes and hung them up so people could claim them.

There was some wolf and coyote problems so they went out and took some out and i think they did with the foxes too cause they arnt around any more.

Lakes froze over and no snow and i guess theres a fee dead deer ripped to shreds from tr wolves getting them and the deer unable to run on the slick ice.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This.

Attachments

• Fox.jpg
    Fox.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 145

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad was feeding a bunch at his cabin during the winter. Guess they made a den near by, next summer there was like 10 foxes in the area. They didnt do much other than steal peoples shoes off their decks haha. The cabin that they had their den near found all the shoes and hung them up so people could claim them.

There was some wolf and coyote problems so they went out and took some out and i think they did with the foxes too cause they arnt around any more.

Lakes froze over and no snow and i guess theres a fee dead deer ripped to shreds from tr wolves getting them and the deer unable to run on the slick ice.
I haven't seen so many up here as there has been the last few years. in town there are lots too, people getting small dogs and cats taken by them quite frequently. they are very brave too, one came right up to the door of my pickup while I was waiting to pull onto the highway a while ago. I think too many people are thinking they are harmless and feeding them....or something.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Come on trashy you expect us to believe glee was in the background! Just come on out of the closet and admit you were watching glee

Top Bottom