Votes: 16 37.2%
  • stupidest thing ive ever seen?

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see someone do some burnouts on his lawn and spray paint his fence, but he probably still lives at home.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny as chit. And for those that dont understand staged stunts.. take a second and think , you have nitro circus or monster jam coming to your town , what better way than to have a guy do something that he really shouldnt. It insnt like he was rippin nuts one the green or digin rutts on the tee box. He did some figure 8's in a pile of sand. Look at it for what it not what you assume. That just my opinion not worth the time it took you to read this:beer:;):beer:

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First you said it was "funny as chit" then at the end of your review you said it wasn't worth the time to read it? Or were you referring to your post?
I'm amazed that anyone thought that was funny!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks planned to me..A few figure eights in the sand..

The trouble is people look at this and rip up greens and tee boxes..

Not a good idea :(

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First you said it was "funny as chit" then at the end of your review you said it wasn't worth the time to read it? Or were you referring to your post?
I'm amazed that anyone thought that was funny!

I will make it a little more clear , the look on the guys face is funny. My opinion of this stunt is worthless as are most of my thoughts. Let me know if i cleared that up

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I would like to see someone do some burnouts on his lawn and spray paint his fence, but he probably still lives at home.

I dont think he lives at home, He's rich!, And he does burnouts on his own lawn. typical Mulisha $hit, That crew is known for crazy shinadigans. I got a kick out of it, he didnt rip ther green up , just funked the sandtrap up.
Its sorta prickish, but funny at the same tiome IMO

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first off quaders are there own worst enemies. they think a mud hole or a meadow is theres to bog through. just look at your avitar pics to comfirm! not saying i care what you do for fun, just an enviromentalist see it different. i personally thought the look on the guys face was priceless. just in fun.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish i was in the tee box, would tee'd one off at em...repeatedly,
just disrespect thats all, do what ya gotta do to have fun, but keep it where it supposed to be

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 13 attempts to hit him with a club, and than Im grabbin another bag and throwin them too

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it was staged....then it is funny as chit!!!

But if it wasn't...... That was the stupidest thing, anyone could do to our sport, and reputation.

JMO

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a set of harrows buried upside down in the sand would give a whole new meaning to sand trap

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
DIPCHIT POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE...... HE'LL GET CAUGHT, AND CHARGES LAID. MAYBE HE'S RICH, BUT LIKE ANYONE, PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME TO TRY AND FIGHT IT..........

TEEIN' OFF AT HIM WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEET JUSTICE:eek::d:d

HE DID HAVE A NICE ROOSTER TAIL OUT OF THE SAND THOUGH.......:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was the fawkin' stupidest thing I have seen in a while...some guys from my high school did that in a pickup truck about 15 yrs ago....not original.............this was so staged - why did they not go and talk to the camera guy that was standing in the middle of it all filming it from across the street? "duh... hey look, a camera guy", he even changes positions to get a shot of the old security dude talking to the other guys......and why didn't someone just toss a couple clubs through this dudes front spokes?

so he drove around in circles in a sand trap.......fawkin' BORING, the commentary at the end was about as rehearsed as a broadway play, I think I'm dumber after watching that.

Thank god for the internet, where would we be without internet hero's?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but joeys svx 700 would kick his azz.:d

Top Bottom