what did you get for Christmas

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Santa brought me some clothes a couple Autogrpahed Canucks pucks a whole team autographed stick and a couple posters of herself posing in a jersey to hang on my walls.
25C714BD-F079-4820-84CA-8996FE2CECD9-2602-0000014FE9955413.jpg

0F288E93-5472-4E5D-8E0A-F294818DABAA-2602-0000014FB2231234.jpg

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like others have said, I've been buying myself Christmas gifts for a while, got a team secondary, 20t gear, mds weights, Belanger racing clutch cover, led headlight, and an slp tail light. Got home from work this morning and opened up a new pieps beacon, HMK snow camo back pack, new shovel and probe, sweet Klim hoodie, couple 509/slednecks hoodies, and great big smiles throughout the family which is always what makes Christmas special.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already posted this in another thread, but I feel like posting again. This is the card my wife made me:

IMG-20121225-00071.jpg

She is sending me to Whistler to ride with Chris Brown in February!!! Cant wait to go!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New plastic kit and decals for my '87 Yamaha Big Wheel project and new decals for my '86 ATC 350x. Plus a cold arse from a quick rip on the old mountain max through the fields and ditches.

Seen you and the boy ripping away from campsie, looked like he was pullin away good from you on the exciter

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Wife paid for most of my new Klim Valdez jacket, hopefully she gives me the rest for my birthday tomorrow.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Santa was good to me this yr. Head and can, clutching, and under the hood bag for the 12 pro. Motorfist boots and gloves. Liquid image goggles 1-720 and 1-1080. Santa was better to the wife, 2 new saddles and other horse equipment. She must not has been as good as she thought, the living quarters horse trailer didn't show up. She'll definitely try harder next yr. Merry christmas everyone.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Santa wanted to see what we do out there so i got a new Drift HD helmet cam, Catinthehat decals for the new sled look pretty cool as well but the best thing I got was a HUGE thank you hug from my grandkids. ( they made a pretty good haul apperently lol )

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was kind of laughing.. My husband got me a ..........................Pot.... a really really nice Pot.. and Grater and frying pan.. I was like DUDE............. then the kids were shaking their heads......... DUDE............ thankfully he also sent Brookie out for some nice girl presents like candles and face masques.....

The pot is actually wicked awesome and wonderful... I can make HUGE helpings of Borscht (Dave B.. I know how happy this will make you) ... and it fits perfectly on the wood stove giving me the PERFECT amount of super hot water for the most wonderful hot bath.. I'm very thankful...
We decided to use money to have fun with the kids instead of spending money on things.. I must say today was the most wonderful Christmas ever.. Leo and Brook came shredding with us. I have amazing pics of my 2 oldest Ripping it up. we laughed so hard. I actually love doubling Leo. he's almost 15 and strong enough to lift us out of the most difficult predicament!

Oo and i also got Borscht for Christmas from a Customer (DaveB, I'll save you some)!

:)

doo225

Reaction score
santa was good to me this year! got a snowpulse avy pack, all new plastics for my xp, a sled wrap from scsunlmtd.com, and a go pro hero 3 :cool:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Santa kicked azz this year! Argyll Motorsports gift certificate, nice art, tap and dies, iPod, sweaters, and of course I got my new truck. ...but most of all the excitement of watching everyone open the gifts I got them.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best part of this Christmas was the fact that I picked out all of my wifes gifts myself. I even bought her clothes which has never really worked out before. She loved it all!

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a Jetboil Flash...going to be the bomb for full days or riding...mmm mountain house. If you don't have one check them out.

Some arctiva base layer...new Sinister lenses. not bad at all. :d

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of good hauls ...and I really like that there were so many people that were saying how much they liked the smiles on there familys face... that the biggest gift a person can get.

Last edited:
Top Bottom