what did you get for Christmas

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots good hauls ...and I really like that there were so many people that were saying how much they liked the smiles on there familys face... that the biggest gift a person can get.
That is the thing I was missing this Christmas. I live in Calgary, and the rest of my family is back East in Ontario. I don't travel back for Christmas often, I just hate travelling around the holidays, so I usually try to get back later in the year to visit (though my family doesn't make any effort to come visit me out west). I've gotten used to being away from my family at Christmas, but I have always been with friends and my girlfriend, and being with them is what makes Christmas special. However; this year I have taken a job working up north at a diamond mine where I work a 2 and 2 schedule. This year my rotation has me working over Christmas and New Years, which is pretty rough. They do a good job of making Christmas a special time up here, for those that have to work over the holidays (Santa even came by for a visit on his way home). But it's really hard to replace being around your friends and family during Christmas. So, it's great to hear all the stories of everyone's happy Christmas' with their families. Makes me smile.
20121225_182618.jpg

dano30

Reaction score
my wifey got me a t-motion for my 09 xp already put it on 2 hours of labour, now cant wait to try it on jan 4-6.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the most amazing present from my grandson . My daughter ,son inlaw and grandson couldn't make it home for Christmas so my grandson made me a picture of himself(he is 10) The picture is of all of us together at Christmas. Brought a tear to my eye.
From Mr clause I got a new carbon fibre 509 helmet ,509 googles. new gloves , new elk call,new pink hoodie from skidoo and a Kobo. Tons of other gifts but I tell you nothing was better than the picture my grandson made.
It was an amazing Christmas with the family. I am really glad to hear that everyone got spoiled.

gdvross

Reaction score
I got a Kimpex Outback storage trunk for my Grizz, and chest waders so I can go deep and stay somewhat clean I hope.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kids and Grandson visiting first and foremost. 5 hrs of tattooing, and Klim Fusion Gloves. Pretty great Christmas this year.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife got me the Richard Petty driving experience for our trip to Vegas in March. I get to watch the race on Sunday and be in the race on Monday. Also got a new IPad.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my AST1, a compressor, stereo for my commuter car, new carhartts, and more. Still doesn't compare to the look on my family's faces when they opened their gifts.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my AST1, a compressor, stereo for my commuter car, new carhartts, and more. Still doesn't compare to the look on my family's faces when they opened their gifts.
The self gifts continue. Just oredered myself a GGB can for my Pro. Shed some weight, and give me a better spot to mount a Muffpot.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a Jetboil Flash...going to be the bomb for full days or riding...mmm mountain house. If you don't have one check them out.

Some arctiva base layer...new Sinister lenses. not bad at all. :d
saw those at wholesale sports yesterday while trying to find something to buy with my gift cards. almost got one, but it looked bulky to pack in the backpack. cool setup tho....might still get one.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
New sled helmet
New Sledding Pants
Blackberry Playbook
Leatherman
Another leatherman style thing with an axe head on it
gift cards, money etc.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got super spoiled this year!

snowpulse protech vest
milwaukee impact and drill set
sled vids
sled hoodies/shirts/stickers/beanie
and the best gift of all.............

gonna be a DAD!!!

BEST xmas i can ever even remember and it will forever hard to top!

hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays!!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snowpulse protech vest
sled vids

Gonna be a dad!!!

Best xmas i can ever even remember and it will forever hard to top!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays!!
congrats!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got spoiled as well
Klim Fusion gloves
Klim beleclava
Klim socks
goggle bag
hand guards
Sweetest "Keep calm and Brrraaappp on " T-shirt
Sled vid
money to buy more sled accessories
509 helmet and sinister goggles (from myself to myself)

Congrats himark!!!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snowpulse protech vest
sled vids

gonna be a DAD!!!

BEST xmas i can ever even remember and it will forever hard to top!

hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays!!

Congrats Himark..... Hard to top that.

I got a tunnel bad for my sled, and I bought my hubby a mountain seat for his sled. But like most of you, it was watching Family... The best gift was watching my 15 month old Grand Daughter open her Christmas gifts... PURE JOY !!!! Next year will be better as my Son & Daughter in law are expecting their 2nd child at the end of Jan... a boy !! Gonna be awesome next Christmas. :)

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, except for the New Dad, I think my wife spoiled me the most. Brand new 2013 Polaris RMK Assault! My buddy wanted to look at something at the dealer, and when I walked in, my son, daughter and wife were sitting on it with a "Sold" sign and big grins on their faces! I know this is a late post for last Christmas, but I just saw this thread.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, except for the New Dad, I think my wife spoiled me the most. Brand new 2013 Polaris RMK Assault! My buddy wanted to look at something at the dealer, and when I walked in, my son, daughter and wife were sitting on it with a "Sold" sign and big grins on their faces! I know this is a late post for last Christmas, but I just saw this thread.

That's a keeper

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome!

Top Bottom