What did you do to your UTV today?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its called throttle control but I guess that's hard for some people to do...
no need for tons of wheel spin with these puppies

haha. good to know, glad to see your an expert on the insertion technique. lol.

yama_dude

Reaction score
Nope, but a realized right after posting that for you that it was pointless due to the fact
that your already at maximum capacity in that area due to your head taking up all the room :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, but a realized right after posting that for you that it was pointless due to the fact
that your already at maximum capacity in that area due to your head taking up all the room :)

lol, no I think you may have that covered already, I will let you proceed to tell us all how good you are. not may mud riders ridin momba's, if they were that good everyone would be sporting them!!! if your happy so be it, if your trying to convince us how good hey are have fun.

Last edited:

yama_dude

Reaction score
Oh hell no I totally agree they aren't the best mud tire in all scenarios or for all types of riding.
but for me and where I ride I've been nothing but impressed. If your a 30" tire user then I would never touch a 30" mamba LOL can you say carnage?. And they were not my first choice either but it was too good of a trade to pass up "swapped some spare parts for them". I will also say they ride like octagons at speeds under 15km. I would have rather had outback max or silverbacks.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh hell no I totally agree they aren't the best mud tire in all scenarios or for all types of riding.
but for me and where I ride I've been nothing but impressed. If your a 30" tire user then I would never touch a 30" mamba LOL can you say carnage?. And they were not my first choice either but it was too good of a trade to pass up "swapped some spare parts for them". I will also say they ride like octagons at speeds under 15km. I would have rather had outback max or silverbacks.

yes, as i said as long as your happy with them that is all that matters. they are very heavy and tend to break axels. I personally will not run them, just not what I'm looking for!

yama_dude

Reaction score
Started my stealth speaker install in BRP roof and finished off under seat full size battery relocate :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 105

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my new receiver hitch.

Old one bent.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all fixed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433954904.157125.jpg

How it looked bent

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433954935.905921.jpg

Can am recovery connection.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope he don't change his driving style, I am very slow at work and in danger of getting laid off with arff I still have lots of side work. But I may need to up my prices so I actually make money lol

have you considered changing to 2" plate steel for Arff's fixes?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very weak design. Mine bent pulling people out

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New axle in mine last night. It's a cheap one but a bit heavier then stock. We will see how it holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom