What did you do this weekend?

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I spent the weekend at home and worked on a few things. Tiled the fount entrance way, worked on the plumbing for the clawfoot tub in the main bathroom so that I can start tiling the floor in there and put in the shower.

So what did everyone do this weekend?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like work Albertagal,I did as little as possible and threw in a round of golf!
catmando!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my daughter to the calgary zoo on sat spent the day there. Other than that worked on sleds.:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
See thread titled "Long Weekend at SBR's Cabin" and had gramma's 80th b-day celebrations, and also played a round of golf

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We went to sledbunnyracing's cabin at pigeon, and tylerg showed up and was entertaining, and m0d900 and his daught val showed up for the evening.... Rusty and his girlfriend nova also were there with their trailer. Jimbobway from drayton showed up and my son, jr. Highmark, and daughter, kamakazee, and my wife and cj(bug's son) and his gf janet all were there for one night.... Was an easy laidback weekend, and still got some work done on his cabin.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got stuck working Petro Canada shut down so they can tack an arm and 2 legs for gas that they lost:rant:. They were spewing spent catayst for 4 days at 10 enviro fines a day:nono:. Now we will be stuck cleaning up for a month or so. There goes the riding :(

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got off work on Thursday went quadding at Lovett River area for the weekend. Abused my liver with to much Booze and to top it all off Sunday night one of our friends gave us a massage after riding. NOT the massage most of you perverts are thing about but a Theriputic massage. We each had about a 45 minute workout. It hurts but my neck has never felt this good in 2 years. Great weekend was had.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the new quads to Medicine lake area... Put 80 miles on them. Lots of mud and laughs.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 friends and I left for Grande Cache on friday, we took the bikes this time to see if we could ride the trails up to Kaw ridge and Mt.Hammel. other than the rain, sleet, and snow, we logged a bit over 200kms in 2-1/2 days for a pretty good long weekend.

Also had the pleasure of meeting S&M member "Ivegotthenutz" and his son Matt (who has a sweet KTM 50), good peeps, and 'Nutz even brought us some dry firewood!! (VERY much appreciated, thank you sir....:beer:)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nothing this weekend, I was on call, but nothing came in. Friday had a big house fire on the north side. House was burnt bad, met the Fire department there at 5 am and got a fence around it before 6:30. Started cleaning the garage a bit and a bit of work around the yard that was it.

G

Guest1

I watched the STAMPLICKERS get their A$$ES whipped by the ESKIEHOMO'S...and lost 2 x 40's to SUMMDIC and CATMANDOO :rant:

OVER!!!

ps...Worked on the Kitchen Reno's, Got Drunk on Friday night, and finished the back to school shopping for CC on Sunday....:d

Last edited by a moderator:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quadding at chump lake/north buck lake/long lake 13-16 quads in our group and a couple:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just for the record...I was there too with the Wifey, son and his girlfriend.
We went to sledbunnyracing's cabin at pigeon, and tylerg showed up and was entertaining, and m0d900 and his daught val showed up for the evening.... Rusty and his girlfriend nova also were there with their trailer. Jimbobway from drayton showed up and my son, jr. Highmark, and daughter, kamakazee, and my wife and cj(bug's son) and his gf janet all were there for one night.... Was an easy laidback weekend, and still got some work done on his cabin.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My long weekend started a bit earlier, Monday went too the zoo with wife and kids, Tues went to the science center, Wed was at Calaway Park, Thurs went to heritage Park. Friday drove home to Medicine Hat and then out to Elkwater to camp for the weekend and my daughters b'day (5)on saturday and played in the rain Sunday and Monday:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to my parents place at skeleton lake to relax a little. Four of us went quadding sunday between cricket lake and long lake. We all managed to get stuck 4 or 5 times each, still pretty dry in a lot of spots but never the less we found some good holes. My cousin just bought a 750 king quad with 26" mud lites, sweet machine!

Top Bottom