What Did You Do In Ur Garage?

Indy245

Reaction score
Wife bought me a 32" TV for the shop for x-mas, tired of looking at parts diagrams off the iphone. I can now airplay whatever I want to it.

Attachments

• IMG_2452.JPG
    IMG_2452.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2453.JPG
    IMG_2453.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 195

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, does that thing put out pretty good? I’m considering outfitting an apartment building with them heard good things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It cools at least as per BTU (or whatever the scale is) advertised. My garage is 26x40 and this little thing cools 'er off pretty quick even when it's warm outside and I bring in a hot vehicle. Nice and quiet.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, does that thing put out pretty good? I’m considering outfitting an apartment building with them heard good things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are awesome Sean. The house I stay in on vacation last summer had one. In -25 temps they put out good heat as well.
If they made one that would work in -40 I’d have one installed in my master bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mini-split I installed is AC only. The Hvac outfit that installed it said the ones with a heat pump as well were a fair bit more expensive. I went with a Lennox just for the warranty and parts availability. There are lots of Ching chong units on Amazon for a bunch cheaper.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had this Cj7 grill laying around. I was going to sell it to clean up garage. But figured it might be cool on the wall. So ordered a 120V to 12v inverter off amazon and a wireless light switch. Wired it up, built a hanger and hung it up. Fun project. I have a white grill from a new jeep I was going to do the same thing but I think 1 is enough.......for now!

Attachments

• jp 2.jpg
    jp 2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 91
  • jp1.jpg
    jp1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom