What do you think??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Some Senate committee interrogated Zuckerburg and Dorsey the other day about their terms of reference and censorship among other things. Ted Cruz (R) was his usually tiger-self and the two *ssholes they questioned sounded just like Trudope and Morneau answering questions from committee members in Canada.

So today I got this updated message on Instagram:
We wanted to let you know that we’re making a few updates to our Terms of Use to make them clearer. We’re making it easier to understand what is allowed on Instagram and how our service works. These terms will be effective on December 20, 2020, and continuing to use the app will mean you accept them.
Are they running scared? Your thoughts.....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard Mewe instead of facebook but i havent checked it out yet.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan bongino is part owner of parler (from the bongino show, dan is former secret service i believe, and conservative)

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can see those bastards manipulation votes to, definitely scary for the young people.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan bongino is part owner of parler (from the bongino show, dan is former secret service i believe, and conservative)
Where is Dan getting the money to launch something like this? I would think that Twitter has big bucks behind them?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i like him but he is a little intense in his shows for some people.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think so, zuckerberg is in big trouble. Many of the social media platforms have violated federal law.

Pain is coming thier way soon.

Top Bottom