What clicker do you need to pull 7900 rpm at 7000 ft?

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the question of wither or not a can makes or loses horsepower is not really that important is it?
I mean so what if it loses 1 0r 2 hp if the weight loss of 15lbs is equal to 3 or 4 hp gain ?
my point being that a sled of equal hp but loweer weight will go further faster higher then the heavier sled
The thread was more to just hash out in theory more than anything (thats how i took it anyway)like sheldon cooper babling on the Big Bang theory!!(TV show)Maybe a few people will understand how the clickers work now!Not many people really understand what they do or that they should move them when the riding area can vary 2500' in a day.

mikesacrey1

Reaction score
Since day one mines been on clicker one. At mountains and at home,7900 rpm everytime.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Since day one mines been on clicker one. At mountains and at home,7900 rpm everytime.

That seems funny unless you live in the mountains because for each 1000 ft of elevation gain we loss close to 5 hp. 4.86 theoretically. So for us that live in edmonton we go from 3500 ft to 7000 ish we lose 17 hp. It would take some magic clutch weight to make up for that difference.

Reaction score
Same here too,my 2012etec on clicker 1 at valemount and in Lloyd. My 09 I was always going from 1 at home 3 in mountains. I dunno why I don't do it in this sled.

Top Bottom