What can to buy 09 M8???

M800

Reaction score
Kind of leaning towards SLP or Skinz Super Q. I don't want super loud or to lose any HP. Mostly like the idea of saving some more weight!

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
D & D Y-pipe and can,works awsome. Aftermarket Y-pipe is a must, doesn't matter which brand.

M800

Reaction score
D & D Y-pipe and can,works awsome. Aftermarket Y-pipe is a must, doesn't matter which brand.

Really? When I asked a while back on my M7 everyone said don't do the Y-pipe...that it was a waste of money!

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? When I asked a while back on my M7 everyone said don't do the Y-pipe...that it was a waste of money!

Same as putting a set of headers on a hotrod car/truck/boat. More airflow = more power.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got mbrp can on mine, saves weight, looks good (chrome) and has a sweet sound to it, not too obnoxious but louder than stock. :cool:

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP kicks in at 1:11 on a M8......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWrvNFucOA[/YOUTUBE]

jcm

Reaction score
Kind of leaning towards SLP or Skinz Super Q. I don't want super loud or to lose any HP. Mostly like the idea of saving some more weight!
D&D sounds awesome on the M8s, (the Y pipe is a waste of money, what is the hp gain? 2 or 3???)

crossfire 6

Reaction score
just got the chrome MBRP.. sounds amazing, not to loud at idle or half throttle but open it up and then you will hear a monster unleashed:d

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from revy my 09 m8 has@ 300 miles and my d & d can is cracking and my buddies is doing the same im goona call about warranty tomorow see what they say

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running MBRP on our m1000s, very happy with the weight and sound. No problems so far.:)

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to dons speed and there shipping me out a new d & d can to replace cracked 1 , good warrenty on d & d threw dons :d

Demon13

Reaction score
I have a mbrp can on my 08 M1000. yesterday I jumped a grader bank and the 1 1/2 pipe that goes into the silencer part of the can busted right out after about 1700 miles. Welded back up and good to go but not sure for how long. Looking into a jaws now. BRAAAAAAAAAAP. LET THE WORLD KNOW YOUR PLAYIN IN THE SNOW:beer:

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just replaced the SLP can on the wife’s 09 M8 with a SKINZ ceramic SUPER~Q went Revy last weekend the sound is sweet just right, local dealer in CowTown API

Top Bottom