What avy pack to get. ??

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well tex, I really like my ABS Escape 30 (30L). It holds a ton, and as you witnessed last year it works great! Haha. I haven't used the other brands, so I can't comment on them, but I've been through a few rolls/bails/etc with that pack on and it still looks new. No durability issues at all, and blows up great, even as you and your sled go ass over tea kettle together! Canister exchange was $45 I think at Martin's here in Edmonton, so not too bad.

Check out for sales too. I know Martin's is always selling the Escape 30's for $650 (that was a big draw for me at the time too, price point).

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well tex, i really like my abs escape 30 (30l). It holds a ton, and as you witnessed last year it works great! Haha. I haven't used the other brands, so i can't comment on them, but i've been through a few rolls/bails/etc with that pack on and it still looks new. No durability issues at all, and blows up great, even as you and your sled go ass over tea kettle together! Canister exchange was $45 i think at martin's here in edmonton, so not too bad.

Check out for sales too. I know martin's is always selling the escape 30's for $650 (that was a big draw for me at the time too, price point).

ya but i don't want one that blows itself when my sled goes man down lol

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but i don't want one that blows itself when my sled goes man down lol

Haha it just wanted to help me get to the top, that's all! The wings might have created more drag, but made me more stable! LOL

Top Bottom