what are your favorite sled magazines?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking the other day and all I saw were flatlander mags. New mountain sledder was really good, just wish it would come out monthly.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys ever seen the magazine SledHeads? Its an all mountain riding mag. Cris Burant writes a little blurp every issue.

It has cool pics and articles and interviews with pro riders. Its a sweet mag check it out if you havent already.

Last edited:

RMKKing

Reaction score
New mountain sledder mag is exactly what i've been waiting for. Called and got the yearly subscription after reading the first article lol. KEEP IT COMING!!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the mountain sledder mag, one suggestion though, there are lots of interesting stories of sled/rider rescues, crashes, days on the hills to be had from talking to the riders on the hills and In the trailers in the parking lots and even in the hotel hot tubs that regular riders like myself can relate to easier than just hearing from the pro guys. There are lots of guys that ride at an elite level that will never be in a photo shoot or sled video, let's hear about them

Thegeneral

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy the NEW Mountain Sledder Mag..... And x2 on profiling regular "Joe's & Julie's".. As there is much unknown talent if you will out there that have just as much passion for the sport... as the big name guys don't do much for me. Don't get me wrong the big name guys r great riders. IMO!! However I do subscribe to every sled mag possible.. SnoWest, Sledheads, Snowtech etc... As I learn something every time I read one.

Good Job to the Mountain Sledder Magazine Team... Look forward to December 15th issue.

Cheers:beer:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up on mtn sledder, coz I got bored hearing about flatlanders, trail riding and swaping out a 137" 1.25 track and how to stud it. studs ??? for my truck ?

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the mountain sledder mag too! I like the idea of regular joes feature too. Used to like mod stock too but haven't seen it in a while.

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't care for most of them mabey snow and mud magazine, more info, just throw in beer and babes for pics, im in

jmo!!!!

Top Bottom