what are you listening to.... RIGHT NOW????

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listening to the kid cry cause there is no way in he!! I'm gonna listen to/watch Barney and the wife is bitchin' about something in the back ground.....It's to early for this to start...:(

Where's the bailey's ???

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ELLIS MATE!!!! Red Dragons!! Bubba on fridays and Stern of course.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K so i've pretty much been listening to SONIC mostly these days at work, its the only station that plays a little bit of everything I like except classic rock, and they've been playing that song Juliet by Colorado an awful lot and not gonna lie, its a catchy tune..its in my head all day and its prob my favourite song at the moment.. :)

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they've been playing that song Juliet by Colorado an awful lot and not gonna lie, its a catchy tune:)

saw them do that song on a live thing on an MTV channel. they did a really solid job. nice tune. they all looked like they just woke up, and it was '92. Bad t-shirts and gross bed head. and all of them around 38-40. when i heard the song I imagined them as maybe early 20's???

Im a big sonic fan. although you dont find alot of the screamy stuff on sonic, you do however find 2 of my current guilty pleasures.

Tegan and sara
Metric

please dont judge......:d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw them do that song on a live thing on an MTV channel. they did a really solid job. nice tune. they all looked like they just woke up, and it was '92. Bad t-shirts and gross bed head. and all of them around 38-40. when i heard the song I imagined them as maybe early 20's???

Im a big sonic fan. although you dont find alot of the screamy stuff on sonic, you do however find 2 of my current guilty pleasures.

Tegan and sara
Metric

please dont judge......:d

LOVE THEM!! haha I'm also a big punk rock fan, used to love it..dont listen to as much anymore but omg I was so happy when I heard the Dropkick Murphys and Bad Religion and Sex Pistols on sonic! I'm a big fan of GOB too..and they play them..

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all the Ellis fans.
It's be soo long since i listened i forgot what he calls his Voice trans-gimorfer machine... =(
I think i need sat radio for my bday!

WOW... just remembered how long it's been since I heard Taint Stick!

Last edited:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tragically Hip - have six of their discs in the old Pioneer in the garage while cleaning up the sled good part of the day. GREAT Canadian band, one of my favs.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My two kids, arguing over what cartoon they are going to watch.:d

zoboomafoo_prod.jpg

Top Bottom