Music players.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what everyone uses for music players on there phones. Believe it or not I've never had it on mine,the wife has Amazon on hers but I'm not a fan of how it works, I definitely need to be able to play my tunes when not on line or in service area, don't mind paying for it as long as it is to pricey, so what do you use or recommend ?

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tried most & cancelled, I find sound quality to be poor. I'm amazon prime, included music sucks, tried upgrading, that sucked as well. I don't mind paying if audio quality good, I always gave them a chance to rectify the poor sound quality. I won't play Amazon.

The best of all of them sound quality wise is 181.FM & it is no cost. You have to tolerate the adds, no option for a paid add free program. However they have EQ'd I find in my truck it is a little bright, I just bump that down a few & it's very good. Truck is upgraded from factory Bose, maybe that is why.

I'm listening right now on my Marshall portable Bluetooth speaker Ha!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I use Spotify and make a play list (they have a great selection of music). I'm pretty sure one needs cell service to use it. Not sure if Spotify works off satellite like GaiaGPS.

Stevemtb

Reaction score
Most music apps need reception to work, but Amazon has the option to play when offline. I have a couple regular streaming apps when in reception but use Amazon for camping etc when in the bush. You can download individual songs, or go into playlist and find your genre then download playlist. Then go into settings and select offline mode and it’ll play wherever. After a couple months they’ll offload and you have to hit refresh playlist which has burned me a couple times in the bush.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Spotify and make a play list (they have a great selection of music). I'm pretty sure one needs cell service to use it. Not sure if Spotify works off satellite like GaiaGPS.
Just download the playlist into your phone at home on wifi. Then no service needed.

1649609998739.jpeg

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check this gem!

Attachments

• A8B400F4-8DBE-40DC-93B7-6857A708684D.png
    A8B400F4-8DBE-40DC-93B7-6857A708684D.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 81

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spotify family plan. It auto downloads your 'liked songs' but you can download any song/album/playlist before you lose cell coverage. For example I downloaded a couple albums I wanted to listen to front to back for a flight last week on the airport wifi before I boarded.

Top Bottom