What are you doing to make sure knothead is out

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the leftys know is lie cheat and steal,and use others people money and freedoms against them, I hope you don't breed NDP voter but if you do I hope your kids catch you talking like that.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Global News is reporting the gap has closed, the NDP is catching up! I hope all you bigots that like Kenney are going to vote!

PS: Jason Kenney has never talked about his sexuality. But he does "allegedly" live in his moms basement. Im not gonna say he suck Dink, but he hasn't turned one down that ended up in his mouth.
Global News is a liberal/NDP propaganda machine. Of course they are going to report what Notley tells them to.
I'm not a big Kenney fan but if he was in prison I'd still vote for him before NDP. Another term of Rachel and we may as well hand the keys to the province over to the repo man. Fawk,I think she drinks more than I do!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Global News is reporting the gap has closed, the NDP is catching up! I hope all you bigots that like Kenney are going to vote!

PS: Jason Kenney has never talked about his sexuality. But he does "allegedly" live in his moms basement. Im not gonna say he suck Dink, but he hasn't turned one down that ended up in his mouth.

FFS isnt that the pot calling the kettle black.
More NDP propaganda, to close a gap there would be no catching up now would there???

When the NDP looses, I guarantee they will be back to their old ways of protesting the pipelines, than we will see who the hypocritical bigots are.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Global News is a liberal/NDP propaganda machine. Of course they are going to report what Notley tells them to.
I'm not a big Kenney fan but if he was in prison I'd still vote for him before NDP. Another term of Rachel and we may as well hand the keys to the province over to the repo man. Fawk,I think she drinks more than I do!
Global was showing the NDP are within 7% !

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how easy it is to find out who this ndp voter is

And give jason Kenney the heads up on what the retard said about him

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at his first post #100 of thus thread

Lunch box figured it out ish

This dipstick

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seriously? Are you questioning your own "sexuality", lashing out is a typical response....There is help for that however given the nature of this board (FYI camping, backwoods, power sports) I suspect you may not find much support or help here..

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• F650B560-A523-4663-AB3C-7B6875502E09.jpeg
    F650B560-A523-4663-AB3C-7B6875502E09.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 295

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Alberta is getting out to advance polls. Lets hope it turns out for the best.

230,000 ish people advance voting in two days! Think they said around 50,000 in 2015 in 4 days.

Any news on the voting stats??? I haven’t seen anything as to who is in the lead right now.

Top Bottom