What are you doing to make sure knothead is out

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard today that Jason Kenney is doing everything he can to make sure he has the upper hand on Nutley. He flew Michelle Rempel to Alberta last week to work with hhim on his debate platform. She spent hours grilling him on topics they expected Notley would probably hit him with in the debate. Nice to see the Federal Cons are jumping in to help Kenney in his election bid.

Rona Ambrose
Brad Wall
Steve Harper
Scott Moe
To name a few that I think are behind the seen helping big time also ?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I received a Text from Tim with the NDP party......

07292150b9dc6cff290be8d9f449b478.jpg

So did I

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
She was drunk! Phuckin smashed!
Kenney is much more polished than nuthead... Did you see her makeup? Wtf was with that?

She did a lot of reading off notes, and Kenney read a little on the initial introduction, then was totally head up speaking!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how the NDP is getting cell numbers?
NDP was doing it last fall in Saskatchewan as well, stirring the pot about Sasktel being sold... phone number was registered to an advertising company from Quebec.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NDP was doing it last fall in Saskatchewan as well, stirring the pot about Sasktel being sold... phone number was registered to an advertising company from Quebec.

The rumour about Wallnuts selling 49% of Sasktel was true he shopped it around till he realized people didn’t want to sell and there would be a referendum. Blows me away why u would want to sell a company that’s makes the government well over 100 million per yr. that’s like using your visa to pay your mortgage, gets u out of a jamb but long term not gonna be smart. There is a reason people have Saskatchewan phone numbers and live in Alberta utilities are cheaper when they are a crown, go on TELUS website and check the plans for each province. I have property in Alberta and Saskatchewan and I’ll stick with the crowns there!! I can’t stand the crazy transmission and distribution fees in Alberta it is crazy!!

Sorry for for being off topic but the crown thing struck a nerve!

Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should send Tim a message. I’ll figure something tonight, he sent a text to my mom as well.

Its a great strategy really keeps Rachels storm troopers busy fighting a loosing battle with me or you and hopefully misses a few Nancy no brain voters that are easily swung her way.

Top Bottom