Wet boots

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been getting the klim boots and get a few season's out of them. the stock skidoo boards aren't that sharp compared to some other ones out there and that probably helps a lot.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to hyjack,but Has anyone tried the ski-doo tec+ boots? I'm done with motorfist, and thought about trying these, or going back to klim.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to hyjack,but Has anyone tried the ski-doo tec+ boots? I'm done with motorfist, and thought about trying these, or going back to klim.
Heard good reviews on them and they look good but haven't tried them.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunlop boots with the Bama socks in side. You will never have wet feet. Wore them for years. I then bought motor fist stompers. Wore them a couple times went back to the Dunlop

rig coverall onzie and a 24 of beer strapped to the tunnel as well? haha jk

I laugh when I see people wear those, but I bet they keep your feet dry!

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunlop boots with the Bama socks in side. You will never have wet feet. Wore them for years. I then bought motor fist stompers. Wore them a couple times went back to the Dunlop

I’ve been wearing the top end Dunlop’s for 3 or four winters now...like them better than my previous Klim boots.

They go on and off easy, warm and water proof and my feet have never hung up in the footwell. My socks do get a bit wet sometimes from perspiration.

What are these Bama socks you speak of?

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on FXR boots? I had a pair 5 years ago and threw them out after one ride. Was waiting until the sled show to pick up a new pair but found these on Facebook for $175 only worn once:

Capture.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wearing the top end Dunlop’s for 3 or four winters now...like them better than my previous Klim boots.

They go on and off easy, warm and water proof and my feet have never hung up in the footwell. My socks do get a bit wet sometimes from perspiration.

What are these Bama socks you speak of?

The bama socks are just for that, they soak up the sweat but leave your socks dry. At the end of they day the bama’s are wet but sucks are as dry as you put them on. They add a bit of warmth to! But you need to buy your boots a size bigger. Highly recommend them

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sometimes get the gears for wearing them, but Fack it...I like them.

My buddy made fun of me for wearing them. The next time we went they both had them on. The only thing I don’t like is in deep snow your pants can slide up the boot and get snow in them. So I took a zip tie and put around my boot so that clip on my pants that goes on the laces grabs the zip tie

DeNytroguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sent me a couple new pairs on warranty all with the same result.

Yeah Ive heard lots of bad stories, I must have got a pair from the good batch lol. Got em super cheap and so far don't regret it. Next boots probably won't be alphas tho, the odds of getting a good pair don't sound great.

Top Bottom