Wet’suwet’en LNG ptotest

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peace Order and Good Government have been replaced with anarchy , terrorism , and a general idea that any fringe protest group is free to engage in anything they please . I cant watch the news any longer as it’s all one sided word salads that accomplish SFA. How many groups need to be appeased by the liberal government? What a gong show the country has become!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny, Trudy didn’t like what scheer had to say, so he didn’t invite him to the blockade meeting. Lol
Take my toys and go home.

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny, Trudy didn’t like what schemer had to say, so he didn’t invite him to the blockade meeting. Lol
Take my toys and go home.

I seen this today. What a puzzy. Trudy just mad cause he didn’t get to on his holiday. Had to come home and deal with real life issues.

Thank goodness he gave MasterCard 50 mil for a spot in Vancouver. There hard up for coin apparently.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah you had it till the end. They prob were gonna solicit you for extra funds because you have a job and a car!

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iposis is conducting polls and I think there right out to lunch. A poll is only as true as the people that are being polled. Also, as pressure and tension build the polls change. Unfortunately east of Manitoba has there head in the sand. Teachers start strike on Thursday, all the protests, rail closures. Our prime minister is dividing the country. He’s dividing family’s.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They need to do what the national police do in some other countries. The police go in and break up the protest peacefully. As They are doing this, the protesters are photographed on body cams. The protesters eventually go home even if the authorities can not break up the blockade or protest. The police or armed guards go to there residence arrest the person(s) place them in jail. Less resistance and not dealing with an angry mob.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have missed the memo on this one, but can someone explain why there are blocking rail lines in Alberta when the natural gas pipeline is proposed to be built in BC?

Same idea when our truck Convoys finally realized that clogging up their own cities was no good so decided to head down to Ottawa. Go to the source.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to find out where the israeli military gets their armoured dozers and front end loaders. Show up at the blockades and push the whole mess into the ditch. Load up then go to the next one. Keep doing it until they get sick of digging themselves out of the ditch.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
And quit giving them media coverage... They're looking for attention and media is filming this like crazy. 630 ched said the rcmp are taking pics of the protesters in acheson park, to prosecute at later dates :)

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke. If our leader would have a backbone and do his job then all this wouldn't be happening

Top Bottom