Wet’suwet’en LNG ptotest

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if trudy shuts down tech mines, and lets say there is a ruckus in Alberta, anyone else thinking this may be a set up, to bring in marshal law so the dufus, will have full autonomy over all Canada?

anyone else thinking they would like to see this decision now?

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just send out a plow truck, cruise along at about 90 kms/hr and drop the blade when close to the barricade. End of the barricades and them protesters will be running for the ditches, end of problems. As for the trains, why the hell even slow down, its a damn train, just keep going and end of barricades. If i was stupid enough to stand on the hwy or rail tracks, I would just expect to be run over, no questions asked.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never have I ever witnessed such hypocrisy. Now its about rape and missing children? Wtf

Soooooooooooooooooo much miss information and a lack of education.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’re not kidding.

Wife watched a thing today where they interviewed a bunch of protesters asking them if they knew what the pipeline was carrying, if they were native, etc. Not many even knew what it was carrying, where it was coming from exactly, and not one had native heritage. Professional hippy protesters.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
86296864_489012188705262_2550375975779041280_n.jpg

https://youtu.be/Rh59EXGmRXc

Last edited:

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But have no fear, Justin is going to have someone talk to them while he stays far away so as to not be the one to make any decision.

Time to cut the bull and put a few in jail. The one chick should do well in the big house with her sweet hat......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching CTV Question Period right now and they have a Indigenous Activist on and she is saying this is just the start to protests like this on TMX and the Teck Mine project. Nothing will ever get done in this country ever agin with the current government. We are the laughing stock of the free world right now. Turdeau can't even deal with a small blockade so how does he deal with super powers?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Heard a real good conspiracy theory today. The corona virus may be in a whole bunch of containers that came from China. After a 2 week "quarantine" period, the trains will miraculously start moving again.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a real good conspiracy theory today. The corona virus may be in a whole bunch of containers that came from China. After a 2 week "quarantine" period, the trains will miraculously start moving again.

Haha
I don’t think CN would give a chit or would lose that kind of revenue due to that .
Containers can sit in port without being moved .

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching CTV Question Period right now and they have a Indigenous Activist on and she is saying this is just the start to protests like this on TMX and the Teck Mine project. Nothing will ever get done in this country ever agin with the current government. We are the laughing stock of the free world right now. Turdeau can't even deal with a small blockade so how does he deal with super powers?
Some how people think this is just about pipelines. This is just a convenient scapegoat for right now. They have a much bigger adgenda. Stay tuned for self governing Bla Bla Bla. They didn't get along before the whiteman came along. Wonder how they will do now.

Reactions: win
Top Bottom