Wet’suwet’en LNG ptotest

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twitter would say the counter protestors went in removed the blockade at Edmonton and the protestors turtled and went back to their moms homes....this is what needs to be done at all the blockades about 2x the laid off workers show up with pickups move the ****t they have pilled up and tell them to gtfo the tracks.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing about Alberta is I miss living in a province that knows how to get **** done. Hopefully the momentum spreads west. Good news now is people are starting to just drive through them. I will be putting the club back in the truck as of tomorrow.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing about Alberta is I miss living in a province that knows how to get **** done. Hopefully the momentum spreads west. Good news now is people are starting to just drive through them. I will be putting the club back in the truck as of tomorrow.
They haven't tried blocking logs getting trucked off their territory yet?

Dakine879

Reaction score
maybe he can ask his wife to take them out of her purse?

pjl73s9delh41.jpg

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twitter would say the counter protestors went in removed the blockade at Edmonton and the protestors turtled and went back to their moms homes....this is what needs to be done at all the blockades about 2x the laid off workers show up with pickups move the ****t they have pilled up and tell them to gtfo the tracks.

I sure hope some of those 1400 layed off CN & Via Raul employees show up and tear that one apart in Eastern Canada.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
way out of control.. read on FB yesterday on FB that someone not even related to that band saying if anyone tryes to trespass on their property they were going to shoot them.. Yet we will see nothing done about that threat

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now there is a blockade on CPR line outside Salmon Arm - Escalating . Can you ALBERTANS head on over and deal with this - obviously the government can’t and won’t. So sick of this BS

Top Bottom