Wells/Barkerville riding conditions

Pg4life

Reaction score
Heading to Wells with a small group this weekend.....just wondering if anyone has been out there lately. The weather forecast has been calling for huge snow!

thanks,

TM

wadefi

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has rode Wells in the past few days?

Reaction score
Riding there on the weekend..

Its getting pretty good.....visibility was terrible but about 1.5' for fresh up top. main areas are Really tracked out now but still able to find powder if you look hard. But will be good after another snowfall.

The only downsides are the fact that it is now $25 / day for a trail pass.......which is a $10 increase on last year......and you cant ride to yanks from Well's or Barkerville because of plowed logging roads.

Hubs motel was great as usual.....super friendly and nice clean rooms.

Be careful of the restaurant / food situation though they have a very bad habit of closing at randoms times and days.... wells hotel bar/restaurant is not open over the holidays......! so only the Northwoods.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had the restaurant problem in Wells also on the 27th and 28th . Ate at the Wells Hotel, the worst food I have ever had and waited an hour and a half in the morning for breakfast but........... The Jack of Clubs where you can buy fuel will officially be opening their restaurant January 17!!!!!! These owners are friendly and nice. The only reason I will ever go back and stay in Wells is because of the Hubs motel and the Jack of Clubs. The price of the Trail pass is ridiculous 25$ and neither trail had been groomed. I just fid it frustrating to pay 25$ each for ungroomed trails and the 10$ increase is hard to swallow. I understand that they started the year late and with a lot of troubles but the $10 increase is a hard pill to swallow.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the club website the trails were groomed on the 26th and 27th.

Top Bottom