Well that was fairly big.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It scares me how big guys are going these days. I know these guys are good, but it sure wouldnt take much for something like that to go real bad.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pucker factor was high just sitting on my couch, can't imagine what was going through his head.

Guy's are crazy that is for sure.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit can't watch on the iPhone need a computer it tells me

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note: All Go Pro vids should look some thing like that. If not they shouldnt be posted on the internet...lol
I'd rather watch S&M members riding the trees than Brett Turcotte hucking himself off something. Guys has cojones, that is for sure, but I have no interest in watching jumping.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd rather watch S&M members riding the trees than Brett Turcotte hucking himself off something. Guys has cojones, that is for sure, but I have no interest in watching jumping.

Couple of the tree ride vids are ok. Different strokes i guess...

Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out his track from his first attempt,(when he's landing),super lucky he didnt explode into the rocks

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ask this. If one drop of pee comes out does that mean you have pee'd your pants??? Pooing a little??? I jump from planes at 14000' no problem. That would of got a little mud between the duels yes sir!!! Then a cardiac arrest.

snowbuster

Reaction score
That was pretty intense, makes the uphill climb up a chute like that one look like child's play. Would have been a real bone breaker if he would have hit those rocks! Entertaining to watch nice job!

Top Bottom