well .. I'm sold on a 4 stroke yammy after watching this

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol! thats been around for years! still a good laugh!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
W....T....F...........layer up with cotton and let's ride the eastern trails, eh?

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best part about this is that it's an actual Yamaha motors video .. and it's not an old one either obviously they are showcasing "newish" sleds

I think its brilliant

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
with regards to the recently moderated "pro vs doo" thread....

You guys, including these Rassmusen & Burant characters, obviously have not seen the new Yamaha 4-stroke videos....apparently you ALL need to "upgrade"....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with regards to the recently moderated "pro vs doo" thread....

You guys, including these Rassmusen & Burant characters, obviously have not seen the new Yamaha 4-stroke videos....apparently you ALL need to "upgrade"....
New in 2008...but still funny.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. If you own a Yamaha 4 stroke you immediately buy a bunch of douchey Yamaha gear.
2. At least they compared a boat anchor 600 triple piece of crap to a boat anchor Yamaha piece of crap.
3. I want that guys snowsuit.
4. Someone from this site should do a 2012 nytro hp and weight comparison to a 2 stroke of equal value like 600 etec.
5. I personally won't be making a change for a long time but that's a funny video to watch Cindy can ride with me any day.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not if you ride a dirty smelly 2-stroke.....

1. If you own a Yamaha 4 stroke you immediately buy a bunch of douchey Yamaha gear.
2. At least they compared a boat anchor 600 triple piece of crap to a boat anchor Yamaha piece of crap.
3. I want that guys snowsuit.
4. Someone from this site should do a 2012 nytro hp and weight comparison to a 2 stroke of equal value like 600 etec.
5. I personally won't be making a change for a long time but that's a funny video to watch Cindy can ride with me any day.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best part about this is that it's an actual Yamaha motors video .. and it's not an old one either obviously they are showcasing "newish" sleds

I think its brilliant

dude...these started in like 2006. you got a cd/dvd ad with the purchase of a yammie sled. trust me...these have been around for quite awhile.

still funny as hell.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The big problem is the POO, isn't that nice of yammi to doo a compare with the poo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LMAO

Top Bottom