Well I took the plunge...

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The time is here finally. After much thought and searching for the right sled/deal I dropped some money down on my first sled. Settled on a 2011 Summit SP (ptek) w/e-start from Martin Motorsports in Edmonton. I know I like the xp chassis from riding our new Expeditions at work, I can only imagine what it's gonna be like with 60 less pounds and over twice the HP :). Thanks everybody on here for all your input...picking her up in a couple weeks I can't wait, the snow is already falling up here!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit i wish i could get something like that for my........................ well it wouldn't be my first one thats for sure. lol
good choice and enjoy.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The time is here finally. After much thought and searching for the right sled/deal I dropped some money down on my first sled. Settled on a 2011 Summit SP (ptek) w/e-start from Martin Motorsports in Edmonton. I know I like the xp chassis from riding our new Expeditions at work, I can only imagine what it's gonna be like with 60 less pounds and over twice the HP :). Thanks everybody on here for all your input...picking her up in a couple weeks I can't wait, the snow is already falling up here!

hey u stole my sled..... i was dealing on it too ... seen it sat ....

thats ok tho found a 10 copper - black tunnel with 500 miles for 2500 cheaper....

what did ya end up paying for it? u can just pm me ... i'll tell ya what deal i worked up on it...

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice find. Does it have or have you ordered the S36 kit for the narrow front end?
Thanks, it comes with the 36" stance already, it it itching to try it out. Sorry for ganking your sled Tex, I thought about that copper '10 too but the e-start and 154" on the sp sold me.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the copper - black one i am looking at has electric start....
pretty much the same sled

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're going to hate that sled.

In order to help out, I will offer the following;
I will pay the frieght to get it down to cranbrook

That should help ease your mind... :D

Top Bottom