Well i got my 1st quad on the weekend

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2008 kawasaki brute force Forest green, 650 twin, 2500lbs warn winch all the goodies.
Got it from E&S at the sportsman show had some good deals there on quads.

Any good places to ride or trail systems? Close to edmonton

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats...Now you just have to break it in. I rolled my 07 on the first ride out, now I don't have to worry about scratching it anymore. :beerchug: :shots:

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Photo 0009.jpg
Photo 0010.jpg

well had some fun this weekend!
sorry about the crappy cell phone picture
ill try to get some up from sunday when i got some pictures from my cam

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pic's look good for being taken on a cell phone. Now if your wanting to know how to poop up that sucker to get a little more top end and utilize all that torque so them can am 800 riders can eat kawie dust i'll let you know of a good website for info and ideas.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i know of one or 2 also!! When we going to go and rip it up!! KAWI'S RULE!!!!!!

Funky10 have you heard yet when they are shipping your butt to work over seas yet?

Apex....Funky10 is the one that I have been getting my info from and is quite knowledgeable on how to make these brute's shine.

funky10

Reaction score
Any good places to ride or trail systems? Close to edmonton[/QUOTE]

We go to Alder Flats, it is not as good as it use to be because Empty Town got bought up and they dont allow quads to leave from there. We went to Athabasca and man can you find the muskeg there. Other than that we can find a place pretty quick. Keep the shiny side up and if you want to make that thing rip i can make a couple of suggestions.

funky10

Reaction score
Funky10 have you heard yet when they are shipping your butt to work over seas yet?

Hopefully soon!! But not to soon, i have to put some miles on my toys:D

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apex06 .... :Welcome:

Love your flicks ... :awesome_dude: :perfect10: ... and it looks like you have some awesome country to ride around in ... :flagca:

Since you live around some of the other members here ... you should be able to meet some great guys & gals to ride with & get any info you're after .... :party2:

Later ....
Gunny :thumbsup2: :patriot:

Top Bottom