Is $3000 a good deal?

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he will sell me his 07 Brute Force 650 for 3 grand. It's got a winch, racks, programmer, muzzy exhaust, jetted and clutched. Has about 1000 km on it. Seems like a smokin deal to me even though I wasn't even looking for a quad. Now this thing has been used to it's full potential but pulls hard and seems to have lots of life left in it. Plastics are a bit rough but no big deal, it's not for show. Any feedback would be appreciated.:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he will sell me his 07 Brute Force 650 for 3 grand. It's got a winch, racks, programmer, muzzy exhaust, jetted and clutched. Has about 1000 km on it. Seems like a smokin deal to me even though I wasn't even looking for a quad. Now this thing has been used to it's full potential but pulls hard and seems to have lots of life left in it. Plastics are a bit rough but no big deal, it's not for show. Any feedback would be appreciated.:beer:

If you don't want it, I would take it for $3000. That seems pretty cheap for an '07. Does it have irs, or solid rear axle, cause the solid will knock down resale, but even still it is a good deal.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the rear axle, gonna go check it out in a little while.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can i never find a deal like this . Let us know if it doesnt work out for you

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhm, so where did you say your buddy lived and you mentioned his phone number but I lost that could you post it again for me :d, in other words if you don't scoop the deal someone else on here will in a heart beat......:eek:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya sweet deal. the exhaust, programmer and other mods alone are worth 3 grand lol. take up that deal man!

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold one for 6400 in the fall, that was in good shape, with exhaust and tires is all. So that sounds pretty good. Better give him a reach around when you go to pick it up. Ha Ha

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new mud muncher... if you hear of any more of these deal lets us know. Looks sharp:beer:

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is, what a deal. 2007 Brute Force 650i. Full skid plates, 26" mudlites, HMF exhaust, programmer, K&N filter, timing key, clutched, jetted, Warn winch. All it needs is a rear cv boot, a grease job and an oil change.

Attachments

• quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 66
  • quad2.jpg
    quad2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 118
  • quad5.jpg
    quad5.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 122
  • quad4.jpg
    quad4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 119

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's worth more than $3,.. take it should last you a long time as long as maintenance is kept up and you drive it conservatively.

Imo,.. do a FULL service, front and rear diff's,.. and lose the K&N and replace it with a Twin air or Uni foam filter and use some high quality foam filter oil like Bel-ray.

Also DO NOT over fill on your oil change, if possible even keep it just below the mark,.. why? Because if you are on a steep inclined the BF tends to suck in the crankcase oil and you will have a big smoke show coming out of your tail pipe :)

Make sure your rad stays clean, cause heavy mud running can cause these machines to overheat.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks thats some good info. I'm gonna do a full service on Saturday and take her for a rip on Sunday. Can't wait.:d

Top Bottom