Well, back to stock this weekend

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going from this(first pic),.. tires gone already, back to(second pic) The dealership isn't gonna get any parts I added apart from the Line-X box and the vent visors.

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpg
    IMG_2556.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 46

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to trade it in, or if I get a reasonable offer before hand will take that. Haven't decided on price yet, but it came with nothing when I first got it, so it will go back to the dealer with nothing they got more than enough of my money the first time,.. not going to give them more later.. Although we tend to get screwed no matter what we do right?

Roadhawg

Reaction score
Yeah they get you.
I leased a Ram 2500 added command start, trailer brakes and left the slides for my 5th wheel hitch in when I turned it back. Got a bill for $1600 to remove these items. When I asked for the parts they said they did not have them and the truck has gone to auction.
Don't think they took the extras off.

Hitchguy

Reaction score
1600 to remove those lol they weren't even worth that much installed hope you didn't pay that bill!!!HMM 1-2 hrs max to remove @ dealer rate yup somewhere around 1600:rolleyes:new meaning of taking it up the $$$

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never leased my truck I bought it, but need a 2500 longbox over this 1500 shortbox. I just figure why lose more money that I need to :rant:

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they get you.
I leased a Ram 2500 added command start, trailer brakes and left the slides for my 5th wheel hitch in when I turned it back. Got a bill for $1600 to remove these items. When I asked for the parts they said they did not have them and the truck has gone to auction.
Don't think they took the extras off.

Now that is a absolute joke! Why do the dealers think they can get away with ch1t like that? What are they going to charge a person next, walking into the showroom?:rant:

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going from this(first pic),.. tires gone already, back to(second pic) The dealership isn't gonna get any parts I added apart from the Line-X box and the vent visors.

is that just a leveling kit in that truck?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I reconize that truck....your on dodgetalk, mudchucker I think? Not to many people from GP so they tend to stick out haha. 2500's are so much nicer to have, and I regret so much not getting a longbox myself, but I wouldn't ever dream of trading my truck in, got way to much time and money into it.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that's me,.. well I am fortunate to have not spent "alot" on the truck,.. just some accessories I am hoping to get rid of.

Top Bottom